19 Itoje
20 Simmonds
21 Care
22 Slade
23 Rokoduguni

Re: England Vs Australia
Posted by: dkexile (IP Logged)
Date: 16 November, 2017 17:27

Here's hoping they're better than they were last week.

Glad launchbury gets a start and may.

Would have started itoje and George mind.

Posted by: WorcesterSauce (IP Logged)
Date: 16 November, 2017 17:47

How many will actually stay and watch this at the club? Hate these games where the club try and hold us to ransom by putting the game on at a time where they know we wont get back in time to watch it

Posted by: TeflonTed (IP Logged)
Date: 16 November, 2017 18:02

Well, theyíve pulled it 2 hours forward from the traditional Sat ko time, what would you like, a 10.00 am start and a couple of thousand in the stands?

Iíd have preferred Fri myself, but wonít moan.

Date: 16 November, 2017 18:08

thats the point - theyve pulled it forward two hours so that it's unlikely many fans will get home to watch england in an attempt to make you stay at sixways to watch it as a way of overcoming the inconvenience - i would prefer the other reasonable alternative of friday evening, as you also suggest.

It's just so shameless from the club IMO 'we'll put all games on a friday night even though we know a lot of fans are not happy with the balance, but as soon as a england game comes on we're going to put the game on Saturday 1pm'

Date: 16 November, 2017 18:20

At least they wonít be able to spoil it for recorders by giving the score.

Posted by: Jones' (IP Logged)
Date: 16 November, 2017 18:25

Quote:
WorcesterSauce
thats the point - theyve pulled it forward two hours so that it's unlikely many fans will get home to watch england in an attempt to make you stay at sixways to watch it as a way of overcoming the inconvenience - i would prefer the other reasonable alternative of friday evening, as you also suggest.
It's just so shameless from the club IMO 'we'll put all games on a friday night even though we know a lot of fans are not happy with the balance, but as soon as a england game comes on we're going to put the game on Saturday 1pm'

More than happy for them to put the Wales game on instead! Would make my day

Posted by: NW2 (IP Logged)
Date: 16 November, 2017 18:42

Quote:
TeflonTed
At least they wonít be able to spoil it for recorders by giving the score.
Much as I love Bradders and his match day comments, that's the one thing that drives me up the wall!

Posted by: West Brom Warrior (IP Logged)
Date: 16 November, 2017 19:25

WS are you annoyed that the club have pulled the game forward so you can watch Warriors and England and encourage fans to stay at the ground and possibly increase the Warriors match day revenue?

Posted by: TVM Rides Again (IP Logged)
Date: 16 November, 2017 19:40

Club have done a thing - so people are angry.

If they'd have done something else people would have been angry about that.

The club are ALWAYS trying to shaft us...it is our duty to weedle out how.

Date: 16 November, 2017 19:59

Quote:
West Brom Warrior
WS are you annoyed that the club have pulled the game forward so you can watch Warriors and England and encourage fans to stay at the ground and possibly increase the Warriors match day revenue?

It annoys me that the club have got the friday/saturday balance completely wrong, yet when england are playing the club will put the worcester game on a saturday 1pm kick off (rubbish time) and in turn hold fans to ransom if you want to watch the england game live... yet they will not put any other prem games on a Saturday. I doubt i'm alone in not wanting to watch the england game in the poor bars at Sixways, which means a dash home trying to avoid the score followed by having to watch the game on catch up.

Out of all the friday games why couldnt they have moved this one? We're the only prem club who have opted to play before the England game.

I get that the club need to increase its revenue, but maybe they should focus on the 100s of kids that can't come on fridays first. If anything it would be better to put the kick off time slightly earlier to allow those who dont fancy watching it at sixwys the chance to get home. Also would allow people who want tk stay extra time in the bar givinf the club more revenue. Win win.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 16/11/2017 20:20 by WorcesterSauce.

Posted by: Garym (IP Logged)
Date: 16 November, 2017 21:47

Quote:
WorcesterSauce
How many will actually stay and watch this at the club? Hate these games where the club try and hold us to ransom by putting the game on at a time where they know we wont get back in time to watch it

You are assuming that we all have Sky Sports at home. I don't so makes no difference to me

Date: 16 November, 2017 22:14

Alternative for those who live close enough, but choose not to pay Sky Sports.

Now TV day pass for £6.99 and chromecast to the big TV.

Better value than 2 pts of over priced Guinness and a poor view with people rabbiting over he commentary.

Posted by: Moyles (IP Logged)
Date: 17 November, 2017 05:05

It never ceases to amaze me what WW fans will moan about. Now it is the fact the club have moved the game so fans can watch Warriors and England.
At least the moaners can make the Warriors game, unfortuantly I cannot - a shame too because it will be only the 2nd game of the season at a suitable time for my daughters to use their season tickets.

Posted by: Fiver (IP Logged)
Date: 17 November, 2017 07:39

For crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm amazed no one has complained about the shade of blue of their seat. Perhaps the club could sort out the weather as well.

How about they kept the 3pm kick off time and blurted out the live scores over the tannoy. Oh hang on, can never hear what is said on the tannoy. Damn it, I'm complaining now.

Posted by: Powick Eastander (IP Logged)
Date: 17 November, 2017 07:40

Well I will be staying to watch the England game.. I like the bars at Sixways and watching Internationals there too. Don't mind folks rabbiting over the commentary as it drowns out Barnes! always good! Get to watch with friends I only see at Sixways. All round result for me..

Sorry for being the only one that is happy the the game is at 1 and catch the England too. (Sm128)

http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/130/130_0_1418121803.jpg Warriors Rugby Supporters Club http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/130/130_0_1418121803.jpg

Posted by: vigorniensis (IP Logged)
Date: 17 November, 2017 07:41

This is also something that Franklin Gardens have done on occasion and, as a visiting supporter I have enjoyed watching the Saints v Warriors game and then settled into one of the bars along with the wonderful Saints supporters all of us cheering on England. There would, of course, have been no hope of ever getting home in time in any case.

Posted by: TVM Rides Again (IP Logged)
Date: 17 November, 2017 08:30

Quote:
vigorniensis
This is also something that Franklin Gardens have done on occasion and, as a visiting supporter I have enjoyed watching the Saints v Warriors game and then settled into one of the bars along with the wonderful Saints supporters all of us cheering on England. There would, of course, have been no hope of ever getting home in time in any case.

Excellent point.

Instead of accusing the club of shafting you, some may see it as courteous to our guests?

Date: 17 November, 2017 09:00

Quote:
Powick Eastander
Well I will be staying to watch the England game.. I like the bars at Sixways and watching Internationals there too. Don't mind folks rabbiting over the commentary as it drowns out Barnes! always good! Get to watch with friends I only see at Sixways. All round result for me..
Sorry for being the only one that is happy the the game is at 1 and catch the England too. (Sm128)

Iím not complaining either, Iím perfectly happy with my plan. Barnes is easily ignored, and he doesnít do the actual commentary, so I can cope.

Posted by: Bob (swatpo) (IP Logged)
Date: 17 November, 2017 10:37

Haha Fiver, my blue seat has faded a tad!

Current Page: 1 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net