Bristol away
Posted by: daydreamers (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 09:33

I see fixture is down as 3pm on Saturday afternoon, but before making plans for the 23rd I was wondering if BT have issued schedule for that period yet, i.e. is there still a risk it will be on a differant day /time to fit in with TV plans?

Re: Bristol away
Posted by: Faithful_City (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 10:25

Good question and probably won't know until much nearer the time.

JP

Posted by: TeflonTed (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 10:36

The BT Sports app currently only runs to Feb. games, so even if the decision to broadcast or not is already taken, schedules are not publicised, which possibly means it could be moved I suppose.

Incidentally, both our Wasps and Tigers games in Feb are scheduled for broadcast. Easy to see all this on the BT Sport app, you could download it and browse for stuff like this, you just wouldnít be able to view without stumping up,

Posted by: Fiver (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 11:24

Sorry Ted, are you actually claiming BT will televise a Warriors away game? I won't hold my breath.

Posted by: SimonG19 (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 12:24

If you look at the Premiership website you can see that BT Sport allocated games have been announced up to the end of March.
[www.premiershiprugby.com]

It also shows the Bristol game will not be televised and will kick-off at 3pm on Sat 23rd March.

I always find this website up to date with televised games.

Hope this helps!

Date: 12 January, 2019 16:18

Quote:
Fiver
Sorry Ted, are you actually claiming BT will televise a Warriors away game? I won't hold my breath.

Well, Iíd thought I was, but since the WiFi here in Huế City Vietnam went down for most of the pm, and since Iíve just returned from a very good dinner, Iíll bow to SimonGís superior input and stand corrected since I canít remember where I got that from in the first place.

Why canít I type the name of a major Asian City with its proper accents without it being censored?

This software is truly shiiiite. Go on, censor that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2019 16:26 by TeflonTed.

Posted by: Fiver (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 19:29

Slightly jealous that I'm in England during January whilst others are in the Far East. I do hope Ted is on the look out for the least appropriately named local spirits.

Date: 13 January, 2019 03:17

Iíll do my best

Posted by: SimonG19 (IP Logged)
Date: 13 January, 2019 11:52

Quote:
TeflonTed
Quote:
Fiver

Well, Iíd thought I was, but since the WiFi here in Huế City Vietnam went down for most of the pm, and since Iíve just returned from a very good dinner, Iíll bow to SimonGís superior input and stand corrected since I canít remember where I got that from in the first place.

Why canít I type the name of a major Asian City with its proper accents without it being censored?

This software is truly shiiiite. Go on, censor that.

I was surprised too Ted!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net