Current Page: 4 of 5
Re: Ospreys Game Live Streamed on epcrugby.com
Posted by: Brummagem Bertie (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 17:42

Looking at the tables, we need a bonus point win next week to guarantee a home quarter. A 4 point win and we will be relying on a couple of other results to go our way.

Whatever you do, do it safely!

Posted by: recrat (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 17:49

Good for you Wuss.

Posted by: Abmatt (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 18:09

Thank you

Posted by: Diverdave (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 18:11

does anyone know if it will be played on tv anywhere over the weekend or Monday possibly

Posted by: Latecomer (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 18:17

Quote:
Diverdave
does anyone know if it will be played on tv anywhere over the weekend or Monday possibly

They do get posted on the Challenge Cup Website Challenge Cup

Not sure when they go up though ........

Posted by: Sheldon (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 18:25

BBC now mention it but only after they had said Bristol hopes were still alive!

I think we do need a bonus point to make sure we get a home semi and we really don't want to be away to Clermont. No good ever comes of that!

Posted by: Diverdave (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 18:34

Thanks Latecomer

Posted by: Underdog (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 18:55

Hats off to the team in yet another gutsy win at the death against good opponents. If that doesn't give them all a bit of well deserved confidence, nothing will.

Not that it really matters, but unless I'm mistaken, that's 14 of the starting fifteen being qualified to play for England too.

Posted by: TVM Rides Again (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 19:25

Quote:
Sheldon
BBC now mention it but only after they had said Bristol hopes were still alive!

To be fair, they do open the article with (paraphrase slightly) Ď Worcesterís second string beat an Ospreys side containing 9 wales starting internationalsí

Posted by: TeflonTed (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 23:32

Quote:
Big Bird Warrior
We scored the drop goal still with time left so not sure where your timings have come from?

Flashsxore.com.

They have a running clock which showed Ospreys last score in 81 mins, and ours in 84.

Clearly wrong. Maybe they set it running at ko and donít pause with the matchclock.

Dunno!

Posted by: Abmatt (IP Logged)
Date: 13 January, 2019 09:36

Quote:
TeflonTed
Quote:
Big Bird Warrior
We scored the drop goal still with time left so not sure where your timings have come from?

Flashsxore.com.

They have a running clock which showed Ospreys last score in 81 mins, and ours in 84.

Clearly wrong. Maybe they set it running at ko and donít pause with the matchclock.

Dunno!

Would make sense.

Posted by: Fiver (IP Logged)
Date: 13 January, 2019 10:12

Just read the comments by Ryan Mills. It was great to see fringe players put their hand up, so often we've seen guys given an opportunity and they've not been able to take it.

I hope it gives Solly some food for thought and some pressure on the 1st XV guys. Solly keeps saying it's a marathon, not a sprint. That's all well and good, but as games start to run out you regret those earlier games.

I feel that this is now the time we need to peak. The next two games will hopefully put us in prime mental condition.

Posted by: Faithful_City (IP Logged)
Date: 13 January, 2019 10:21

What we need are more players like Matt Cox in the forwards.

He is totally committed physically and mentally to winning for WORCESTER WARRIORS. He never gives up and hits hard agains and again and again until he has nothing left.

That's what we need from GJ, Fatialofa, Black, Singleton, don't hold back give it everything you have, like Lewis, Schonert, Barry, Bresler and Hill

JP

Posted by: Underdog (IP Logged)
Date: 13 January, 2019 10:57

I don't think GJ or Singleton can be accused of holding back while playing for us. Agreed that Cox seems to show more commitment than most though.

Posted by: Patgadd (IP Logged)
Date: 13 January, 2019 11:05

Quote:
TVM Rides Again
Ď Worcesterís second string beat an Ospreys side containing 9 wales starting internationalsí

Just wanted to see it again!

Posted by: shrewsburyman (IP Logged)
Date: 13 January, 2019 11:06

A great result for us against a strong Ospreys team. I thought that JA played well against Bath and in fact was at least or probably better than FH in that match. I thought Iíd never say that! Just hope that we didnít have any injuries.

Posted by: Faithful_City (IP Logged)
Date: 13 January, 2019 11:32

I think the word i should use is agression.

Some guys are naturally more agressive on the pitch than others. I don't doubt all players put huge amounts of effort into the, just some are more agressive and combative which in this sport you need planty of.

JP

Posted by: Whispering_Death (IP Logged)
Date: 13 January, 2019 12:58

Nobody runs at the defence at full tilt other than Cox in the pack. I honestly canít remember the last time anyone else did that. He always stands out for me as the player in the pack who leaves absolutely nothing out there. The problem for him is that he doesnít really beak the gain line, but then again nor does anyone else in the team other than Heem.

Posted by: Fiver (IP Logged)
Date: 13 January, 2019 13:15

I'm wondering if the contract situation for JA has made him re-assess his game. I think this might be the first time a renewal hasn't been automatic given the comments in the WEN. He's not had much opportunity this season, but he does seem to have upped his game recently.

It makes me think there are one or two players who have perhaps not fulfilled their potential this season, you're only as good as your last game after all.

Posted by: Drahm for England (IP Logged)
Date: 13 January, 2019 15:05

Am I right in thinking Stade now can't qualify, even a 2nd place spot? If that is the case I wonder how likely it is that they will send a scratch team next weekend!

Current Page: 4 of 5
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net