Team to play Gloucester
Posted by: maudy (IP Logged)
Date: 31 March, 2017 12:53

Cardiff Blues: Matthew Morgan; Alex Cuthbert, Rey Lee-Lo, Steve Shingler, Blaine Scully; Gareth Anscombe, Lloyd Williams; Gethin Jenkins (capt), Kristian Dacey, Taufa'ao Filise, George Earle, Jarrad Hoeata, Sam Warburton, Josh Navidi, Nick Williams.

Replacements: Matthew Rees, Corey Domachowski, Kieron Assiratti, Macauley Cook, Sion Bennett, Tomos Williams, Willis Halaholo, Aled Summerhill.

Re: Team to play Gloucester
Posted by: robin58 (IP Logged)
Date: 31 March, 2017 13:27

No Ells Jenkings ,Tom James on the bench not suprised at Scott Andrews being left out

Posted by: maudy (IP Logged)
Date: 31 March, 2017 15:05

Quote:
robin58
No Ells Jenkings ,Tom James on the bench not suprised at Scott Andrews being left out

Keeping them for the Semi Final [:wor kid:]

Posted by: sionlikesmusic (IP Logged)
Date: 31 March, 2017 15:58

Aye, a little surprised that Ellis has been left out, but then I think Sion Bennett has been consistent for us when he's played (and in Ellis' absence) and probably merits his place on the bench.

TJ didn't look 100% right to me when he came on against Leinster, so not overly surprised that he's not been included. That said, I'd still back him in this kind of match.

Posted by: southcoast5 (IP Logged)
Date: 31 March, 2017 16:41

Assiratti and Domachowski on the bench. Great chance for them both to make a statement. Shape of things to come.....in more ways than one !

Posted by: bluesmudger (IP Logged)
Date: 31 March, 2017 17:39

Ellis would be ahead of Bennett? Injury?

Posted by: theflier (IP Logged)
Date: 01 April, 2017 09:33

I'd much rather scully at fb and james on the wing, but it'll do. Offensively, glos won't be able to contend, but they're pack look in reasonable shape.
Still the aviva teams south of exeter have been woeful this year, i think we'll win, and win well

Posted by: Selgwent (IP Logged)
Date: 01 April, 2017 20:11

Cracking start!
Well done Cuthy.

Posted by: Selgwent (IP Logged)
Date: 01 April, 2017 20:19

Bloody ref's!

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net