Posted by: JDBrannok (IP Logged)
Date: 27 June, 2018 10:49

Any ideas who the #8 is that the club is targetting to back up/take over from Big Nick?

I'm lead to believe he is currently French-based but there is no deal as of yet.

Can anyone shed any further light?

J

Re: #8
Posted by: Craig Muncey (IP Logged)
Date: 27 June, 2018 11:17

Quote:
JDBrannok
Any ideas who the #8 is that the club is targetting to back up/take over from Big Nick?
I'm lead to believe he is currently French-based but there is no deal as of yet.

Can anyone shed any further light?

J

I know Robson Blake is heavily linked, not with the expectations of being a first teamer immediately but one for the future. Will we bring in a starter type at 8 with Big Nick, Navidi and Turnbull all who could play 8? Letís see

Re: #8
Posted by: JDBrannok (IP Logged)
Date: 27 June, 2018 14:34

I'm not referring to Robson (although I understand he is on trial for the U23 team along with Belcher). This is a decent name and an international (not sure if current/ex). I have a feeling he may be from SA but has spent time in France recently (plenty to choose from). He is out of contract, too.

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net