Date: 12 May, 2019 08:38

just wondering where have this page /forum been not been up for a couple months

Re: where has this page been
Posted by: Craig Muncey (IP Logged)
Date: 12 May, 2019 10:59

Quote:
neilcardiff
just wondering where have this page /forum been not been up for a couple months

Hello Neil. Unfortunately, site was not up and running as had nobody running the page and if no content appears on the site for a period of 4 weeks it goes into hibernation.

Posted by: neilcardiff (IP Logged)
Date: 12 May, 2019 15:59

shame as its a great page

Date: 12 May, 2019 16:55

Quote:
neilcardiff
shame as its a great page

Plan is that I will maintain it now moving forward. More than happy if others want to contribute to keep the site for all the fans out there.

Posted by: Rogero (IP Logged)
Date: 13 May, 2019 09:54

Sportnetwork automatically close down sites which have been inactive (not updated) for approx three weeks. I run the South Wales RL site and have done for 10 years... Nice to have the Blues site up and running again.

Date: 13 May, 2019 10:21

Quote:
Rogero
Sportnetwork automatically close down sites which have been inactive (not updated) for approx three weeks. I run the South Wales RL site and have done for 10 years... Nice to have the Blues site up and running again.

Thanks for the kind words Rogero.

Posted by: Ian Robinson Was Innocent (IP Logged)
Date: 13 May, 2019 20:39

Nice to have you and the site back up and running. Can I celebrate being the Prediction League Champion again (Sm128)

Date: 13 May, 2019 20:48

Quote:
Ian Robinson Was Innocent
Nice to have you and the site back up and running. Can I celebrate being the Prediction League Champion again (Sm128)

Half a season doesn’t count Ian 😉

Posted by: Ian Robinson Was Innocent (IP Logged)
Date: 13 May, 2019 20:51

Quote:
Craig Muncey
Quote:

Ah well it was worth a try !!

Date: 13 May, 2019 21:16

Quote:
Quote:
Craig Muncey
Quote:

Ah well it was worth a try !!

Ha ha good try. Will get a League going next season see if you can win a full season this time (Sm161)

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net