David Bulbring
Posted by: Beddaublue25 (IP Logged)
Date: 23 May, 2019 17:46

Hi I was told today that they are talking to David Bulbring have anyone heard anything.

Re: David Bulbring
Posted by: Craig Muncey (IP Logged)
Date: 23 May, 2019 17:54

Bulbring and Ratti there has been some context with. I think they are just looking at finances. I donít expect both to sign but maybe one.

Posted by: Blues99 (IP Logged)
Date: 23 May, 2019 20:31

Iíd be happy with Bulbring. Scarlets fans speak fairly highly of him. Iím not sure Ratti would add much though

Date: 23 May, 2019 20:55

Quote:
Blues99
Iíd be happy with Bulbring. Scarlets fans speak fairly highly of him. Iím not sure Ratti would add much though

Is a decent player but I would prefer a hard nosed front five player. Smash rucks and a physical ball carrier. Neither strike me as that. I can only dream I guess

Posted by: Blues99 (IP Logged)
Date: 23 May, 2019 21:28

Quote:
Craig Muncey
Quote:
Blues99

Is a decent player but I would prefer a hard nosed front five player. Smash rucks and a physical ball carrier. Neither strike me as that. I can only dream I guess

Oh yeah donít get me wrong Iíd prefer us to be looking for better lockís than bulbring and Ratti. I just think bulbring is a decent option for our budget

Date: 23 May, 2019 21:40

Quote:
Blues99
Quote:
Craig Muncey
Quote:
Blues99

Oh yeah donít get me wrong Iíd prefer us to be looking for better lockís than bulbring and Ratti. I just think bulbring is a decent option for our budget

Yes I know mate. Just letting my imagination run away with me. With the funds available either Ratti or Bulbring I would take Bulbring. Letís see.

Posted by: Beddaublue25 (IP Logged)
Date: 16 June, 2019 18:43

Gone to Japan.

Date: 16 June, 2019 18:48

Quote:
Beddaublue25
Gone to Japan.

Yep. Cross him off the potential signings list then!

Date: 16 June, 2019 19:43

Quote:
Beddaublue25
Gone to Japan.

Yep. Cross him off the potential signings list then!

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net