On the bench again!!
Posted by: cornishbob (IP Logged)
Date: 06 July, 2017 08:58

I see Jack Nowell has been selected for the last Lions test in Kiwi but once again on the bench!! Maybe he'll get longer this time to show what he can do!!

Re: On the bench again!!
Posted by: Pirate15 (IP Logged)
Date: 06 July, 2017 09:13

I didn't expect many changes after last weeks result. The only change I would have made was McGrath for Vunipola. As Mako struggled in the set piece and usually has more impact coming off the bench.
Looking forward to the game as it could be a classic and go right to the wire. I'm disappointed by the lack of coverage in the British media many people probably don't even realise the significance of the game on Saturday.

Posted by: Bill Bixby (IP Logged)
Date: 06 July, 2017 21:55

Good coverage in the truth bible, Daily Mail

Posted by: *Stalwart (IP Logged)
Date: 07 July, 2017 09:38

Quote:
Bill Bixby
Good coverage in the truth bible, Daily Mail
True, Bill. Daily Mail rugby coverage is usually pretty poor, but they've given The Lions a lot of good coverage. Some very interesting articles by Sir Clive.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net