New Stadium for Yorkshire
Posted by: almostatyke (IP Logged)
Date: 01 July, 2018 16:59

Hi guys,
Yorkshire Carnegie Moderator in peace. It is so difficult to keep the Sportsnetwork forums going during the long (without play-offs) summer break, that I am unashamedly canvassing your site.

Believe it or not, we have a brilliant new stadium being constructed at Headingley but some people think Yorkshire Carnegie would be better away from Headingle: possibly the opposite of your position.

Any comments you would like to make on our forum are welcome:

www.rugbynetwork.net/main/s102/st197226.htm#msg-16363645

And good luck with S4C.

Re: New Stadium for Yorkshire
Posted by: 1spy (IP Logged)
Date: 03 July, 2018 15:31

The fans who want to move away from the Headingley Stadium are not practical. How would they fund a new Stadium.It has taken the Pirates ten years to get at the present stage and no turf has been dug yet.

Date: 03 July, 2018 16:16

Couldn't agree more, 1spy. As yet nobody has posted on my thread to support moving - perhaps I have confused them with facts?

Posted by: 1spy (IP Logged)
Date: 04 July, 2018 07:18

You need to put a Link otherwise its to long winded for most people to log on.

Posted by: Porthusek Pirate (IP Logged)
Date: 04 July, 2018 07:38

There is a direct link to the Yorkshire Carnegie forum page via the drop down menu at the top of this page. And the thread concerned is quite clear.

Date: 05 July, 2018 20:01

[www.rugbynetwork.net]

Sorry guys, realise that my attempt at a link on the original post didn't work. Hopefully the one above does.

[:wor kid:]

Date: 06 July, 2018 19:43

Thanks for your post 1Spy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net