Dickie on s4C
Posted by: AggiePirate (IP Logged)
Date: 24 December, 2018 20:59

stadium4cornwall.blogspot.com

Great Christmas message from Dickie on S4C. I hope the link works, but you know the web address.

A very Happy Christmas to one and all from Andalucía!

Re: Dickie on s4C
Posted by: Pirate15 (IP Logged)
Date: 24 December, 2018 21:48

Great news that Gave and Paves have agreed new 3 year contracts to take the club into 2022 and the S4C.
Merry Xmas to all Pirate fans across the world.

Posted by: wigston pirate (IP Logged)
Date: 27 December, 2018 15:16

Good news regarding the message from RGRE plus Gav and Paves + Will ad Tom. Unfortunately will be working on 30th but tuning in to Radio Cornwall.

Give me a P

(Sm109)

Posted by: Surrey Pirate (IP Logged)
Date: 27 December, 2018 16:12

Quote:
AggiePirate
stadium4cornwall.blogspot.com
Great Christmas message from Dickie on S4C. I hope the link works, but you know the web address.

A very Happy Christmas to one and all from Andalucía!
For hyperlinks, click on the icon of the globe and a chain link on the reply box.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net