Truro FC v Plymouth Argyle
Posted by: 1spy (IP Logged)
Date: 10 July, 2019 12:38

Last nights attendance at the game 1767.Good news for the new owners and the S4C.

Re: Truro FC v Plymouth Argyle
Posted by: cornishbob (IP Logged)
Date: 10 July, 2019 13:08

Good attendance - but a balmy evening in July and a league team visiting is somewhat different to a cold wet and windy Saturday in January day when you are fighting for survival. I wish them luck, I think they'll struggle again and be lucky to stay in the league they are in. Roll on the S4C when things will surely get better for them.

Posted by: 1spy (IP Logged)
Date: 10 July, 2019 19:24

cornishbob i agree with your comments They have made a good start and under the new management i am convinced they will maintain their place in the league.

Posted by: northseapirate (IP Logged)
Date: 12 July, 2019 20:50

We watched the game, wearing our Pirates shirts.....City played with massive heart, some skill and surprising fitness....a bit like many Pirates teams!. The best bit though was leaning on the perimeter barrier talking to RGRE...amazing to see him there and i know that his appearance was a lift to all.

Cannot wait for the first real (rugby) game of the season; let's see if we can encourage 1700 plus to attend.

MEP

"It isn't failure that diminishes your effort, you are diminished only by failing to make the effort"

Posted by: truropirate (IP Logged)
Date: 19 July, 2019 10:20

Got to remember that Plymouth have a big Cornish Supporters Club. Talking to friends who watch it there was a large part of crowd who were from that supporters club. Lets wait and see what the first crowd Brings.

Posted by: truropirate (IP Logged)
Date: 19 July, 2019 10:20

Got to remember that Plymouth have a big Cornish Supporters Club. Talking to friends who watch it there was a large part of crowd who were from that supporters club. Lets wait and see what the first crowd Brings.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net