F.A.O. John Butler
Posted by: covmick1/Michael Carter (IP Logged)
Date: 09 September, 2017 20:24

John

Is this the quickest Coventry have been to 100 points in league rugby ?

How does todays' score compare in records to victorys over Moseley, winning margins etc etc ?

Would love to know this. as a few folk around me where asking.

covmick/Michael Carter

Re: F.A.O. John Butler
Posted by: John Butler (IP Logged)
Date: 10 September, 2017 08:18

Mick

Thank you for the questions & what a day it was !

Re what you ask, yes, that by far is the quickest any Cov squad have reached 100 points plus at the start of a league season.
17 tries as well in two matches, I certainly cannot recall anything quicker.

Several people also asked me post match as well about the biggest league win over Moseley.
I have attempted to answer that in the web site report, which JW has now kindly posted for me on the official club site.
In terms of margin of victory, as you will see it's in second place.In addition to the 60-40 result, & the 54 -7 biggest margin, it was 52 -24 in 2001/2 & 43 -16 in 2007/8, all at home.
Before I am asked, away, 35 -19 came in 1996/97, which would have been at the Reddings !

Think that's all things covered !

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2017 09:27 by John Butler.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net