Sky Blues
Posted by: Diesel74 (IP Logged)
Date: 12 May, 2018 19:51

Watching Cov City in the play offs reminds me just how much I love rugby.
It's painful watching the aggressive and abusive backchat, the diving, the faux macho aggression.
We should cherish our game.
Mark

Re: Sky Blues
Posted by: Kimbo (IP Logged)
Date: 12 May, 2018 23:21

The refs are of a similar calibre though.

Posted by: timdouglas1 (IP Logged)
Date: 13 May, 2018 05:53

I thought Coventry City played very well, and certain decisions favoured Notts County, who were trying their utmost to slow the game down

Posted by: Diesel74 (IP Logged)
Date: 13 May, 2018 07:20

I thought the ref was awful. Terrible idea of what constituted a tackle, and while I always want Coventry to win, that was never a penalty.
Mark

Posted by: timdouglas1 (IP Logged)
Date: 13 May, 2018 07:42

It looked like momentum to me, I agree it was a tough call, and maybe this is why he didn't give the penalty for handball minutes later. That was what they call a stonewaller.

Posted by: Kimbo (IP Logged)
Date: 13 May, 2018 10:54

Youth against some old heads (and the ref for much of the game). If they can refocus away from the 'occasion' of it all they're good enough to make Wembley.
Should be at least one or two goals clear by now to be fair.

Posted by: covkid53 (IP Logged)
Date: 13 May, 2018 16:58

Coventry City are lightweight and will disappoint the fans, if not at Notts the at Wembley.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net