Championship Fixture list?
Posted by: Moosemagic (IP Logged)
Date: 03 June, 2018 18:55

Anyone know the actual date that this is released?

Phil Reynolds

Re: Championship Fixture list?
Posted by: timdouglas1 (IP Logged)
Date: 03 June, 2018 20:02

I am quite sure the fixtures last season were released on the second Friday of June, so I would imagine they will be out very soon

Posted by: OldNick (IP Logged)
Date: 03 June, 2018 20:21

A draft copy goes out to the clubs before general release. How long it takes to be released depends on whether they find any issues.
This year it should be simple. Richmond, and their landlords, London Scottish are in the same division, so should have been allowed for. Rotherham, who share a cricket ground, have been relegated, but of course we donít know if any local requests from other clubs need to be resolved.

Posted by: Mick J Shaw (IP Logged)
Date: 04 June, 2018 07:26

Please not Cornwall or Jersey in the middle of December or January when it's freezing cold

Date: 09 June, 2018 10:05

After searching on Google, the reply I received was the official announcement for next seasons fixtures is Thursday 14th of June. I'm already saving my pennies for a trip to Jersey drinking smiley

Posted by: Mick J Shaw (IP Logged)
Date: 14 June, 2018 10:41

Are the fixtures out today or when will they be?

Posted by: Wazeroonie (IP Logged)
Date: 14 June, 2018 19:19

Nothing as yet on the RFU website, but I noticed that the fixtures were announced on there on June 9th last year.

Posted by: OldNick (IP Logged)
Date: 15 June, 2018 12:13

Jersey have posted the structure of the season on their website here, [www.jerseyreds.je]

This does not show who the play each week, but does show which weekends are clear, and which for cup matches.

Date: 15 June, 2018 16:06

My word we are an impatient bunch aren't we, haha. I am sure we won't have too long to wait until we can book away travel and time off work

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net