Any more new signings required?
Posted by: PaulRossborough (IP Logged)
Date: 12 June, 2018 17:27

With the 2018-2019 season approaching very slowly, we have seen a number of signings already. Perhaps more to come? In your opinion, with the squad already assembled/announced, do we need to strengthen further? What positions?

All views expressed in this post, are my own

Re: Any more new signings required?
Posted by: Mark (IP Logged)
Date: 12 June, 2018 19:58

Northampton have a spare scrum half as they have just signed a new one

Posted by: HoboAl (IP Logged)
Date: 13 June, 2018 08:06

As above and a few more required for the development side.

Posted by: timdouglas1 (IP Logged)
Date: 13 June, 2018 17:46

If we can afford Tom Kessell, then he would fit in perfectly. Also, I would like another middle row forward. I am sure Rowland has a couple more aces up his sleeve, and let's face it, he hasn't done too badly so far, and I for one have complete trust in his judgement regarding recruiting new players

Posted by: PaulRossborough (IP Logged)
Date: 14 June, 2018 07:22

Not sure what or who is left to come in but I feel we need a 4/5, 9 and potentially another centre. Probably further development players on top if that.

All views expressed in this post, are my own

Posted by: HoboAl (IP Logged)
Date: 14 June, 2018 09:57

Quote:
timdouglas1
If we can afford Tom Kessell, then he would fit in perfectly. Also, I would like another middle row forward. I am sure Rowland has a couple more aces up his sleeve, and let's face it, he hasn't done too badly so far, and I for one have complete trust in his judgement regarding recruiting new layers

He is under contract for another year so Northampton have to either suck up the wage or we potentially pay a portion of it through a loan deal. It depends whether the new regime see him playing a part at Saints; but last year he was fourth choice, so there is potential for a,season long loan.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net