Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Nottingham Nights
Posted by: titchywinger (IP Logged)
Date: 05 December, 2018 16:13

What a pair of plonkers. You have both forgotten to mention netball. A huge participation sport. The other week at least 7 people watched my daughters game. A great game and everyone had a couple of drinks and a good laugh in the club afterwards. Sport . Where we make friends for life.

Posted by: Ben duckworth (IP Logged)
Date: 05 December, 2018 16:18

Quote:
titchywinger
What a pair of plonkers. You have both forgotten to mention netball. A huge participation sport. The other week at least 7 people watched my daughters game. A great game and everyone had a couple of drinks and a good laugh in the club afterwards. Sport . Where we make friends for life.
Donít Wasps have a netball team?? Iím sure Iíve seen them on Sky Sports before

Posted by: AdminBTCov (IP Logged)
Date: 05 December, 2018 16:27

Do you get Donald Trump to write your scripts Ben?
Bigly.

Posted by: Mark (IP Logged)
Date: 05 December, 2018 17:54

The figures i quoted were from the green king stats for this season. The football attendances from the F.A.
So im wrong... If so take it up with the officials.

The disrespectful noise , laughing and shouting when our kicker was attempting conversions is probably only on cup nights too i imagine.
I guess thats why we didnt kick for posts at penalties and take 5 points
( am joking on that last sentence before you get Robins bow and arrow out)
Although you are from Leicester. ... Or a Nottingham resident supporting a premiership team as priority...
We have some of those "glory" hunters in Coventry too , for the short term anyway

Date: 05 December, 2018 18:07

Quote:
Mark
The figures i quoted were from the green king stats for this season. The football attendances from the F.A.
So im wrong... If so take it up with the officials.

The disrespectful noise , laughing and shouting when our kicker was attempting conversions is probably only on cup nights too i imagine.
I guess thats why we didnt kick for posts at penalties and take 5 points
( am joking on that last sentence before you get Robins bow and arrow out)
Although you are from Leicester. ... Or a Nottingham resident supporting a premiership team as priority...
We have some of those "glory" hunters in Coventry too , for the short term anyway

What do you mean by Ďglory huntersí, and plus any good kicker (like maisey is) should be able to put up with noises in the background. And as I said before, everytime you comment on this forum you always get some snide comment back trying to put you down, even from supposed Ďadminí members.

Posted by: diverkevod (IP Logged)
Date: 06 December, 2018 16:36

Come on chaps... this isn't what rugby is all about....! Everyone is entitled to a view, and I for one am always interested in neutrals views. They are usually more accurate than my one eyed perspective. So just enjoy reading the comments, learn that the world is not perfect, and enjoy!

Cov's average attendance of around 1900 is nothing to write home about... I had hoped it would rise in the Championship but.....it has a little but not significantly. Having said that the BPA atmosphere is great, and I love going there. As one London Scottish player said after the recent match there, the crowd feel as though they are on top of you!!

I hope Cov can play well and win on Saturday. Come on COV.

Posted by: OldNick (IP Logged)
Date: 06 December, 2018 16:55

Diverkevod
Check your facts. Covís average home Championship crowd is 2226.

Posted by: Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
Date: 06 December, 2018 17:24

Quote:
diverkevod
Come on chaps... this isn't what rugby is all about....! Everyone is entitled to a view, and I for one am always interested in neutrals views. They are usually more accurate than my one eyed perspective. So just enjoy reading the comments, learn that the world is not perfect, and enjoy!
Cov's average attendance of around 1900 is nothing to write home about... I had hoped it would rise in the Championship but.....it has a little but not significantly. Having said that the BPA atmosphere is great, and I love going there. As one London Scottish player said after the recent match there, the crowd feel as though they are on top of you!!

Seconded!

Gents, we're better than this.

Let me just confirm a couple of things.

Ben Duckworth isn't Tricolour as far as I can tell. The postings are from different IPs, which are captured, with no crossover. And yes, you can spoof IP addresses, and no I really haven't met many people involved in Rugby who could be bothered to try (or less politely, would know how). smiling smiley

Ben's a little off with his average attendances, but so what. What I see from looking at the clubs is actually a remarkable similarity in the plans to make them sustainable and similar pressures in each City from forces elsewhere.

Tricolour wound a few people up, possibly inadvertently because he's got the internet equivalent of a tin ear, or maybe for kicks because he had nowt better to do. Who knows, but either way he seems to have gone now - let's not assume anyone else new is here purely to slag the club off, or the forum will have even fewer new posters.

I've always found Nottingham to be a friendly enough place, and though I've never been to the rugby there I've had a good few days out at Forest and Trent Bridge. I'd wish their rugby club nothing but success, except of course if it were at our expense. winking smiley

Remember, 'tis the Season of good will to all men, etc.

Cheers,

Russ.

Date: 06 December, 2018 19:29

Quote:
Cov_InPeace
Quote:
diverkevod

Seconded!

Gents, we're better than this.

Let me just confirm a couple of things.

Ben Duckworth isn't Tricolour as far as I can tell. The postings are from different IPs, which are captured, with no crossover. And yes, you can spoof IP addresses, and no I really haven't met many people involved in Rugby who could be bothered to try (or less politely, would know how). smiling smiley

Ben's a little off with his average attendances, but so what. What I see from looking at the clubs is actually a remarkable similarity in the plans to make them sustainable and similar pressures in each City from forces elsewhere.

Tricolour wound a few people up, possibly inadvertently because he's got the internet equivalent of a tin ear, or maybe for kicks because he had nowt better to do. Who knows, but either way he seems to have gone now - let's not assume anyone else new is here purely to slag the club off, or the forum will have even fewer new posters.

I've always found Nottingham to be a friendly enough place, and though I've never been to the rugby there I've had a good few days out at Forest and Trent Bridge. I'd wish their rugby club nothing but success, except of course if it were at our expense. winking smiley

Remember, 'tis the Season of good will to all men, etc.

Cheers,

Russ.

Well said Russ

Posted by: Roger Fox (IP Logged)
Date: 07 December, 2018 16:32

Come on chaps. Just settle down and talk about the team you support.

Current Page: 2 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net