Team for Donny
Posted by: AdminBTCov (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 12:07

Re: Team for Donny
Posted by: tonker (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 12:49

strong pack named,lets hope the line works tomorrow without jubb. pleased to see knox & trimble paired again in the centre.
looking forward to the game , which ivs v important for both sides, but particularly for cov to post a win at home.
com on cov

Posted by: tonker (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 12:55

thats fenner & knox in the centre

Posted by: rustyroof (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 15:28

Strong bench again. Interesting Oram and Voss starting together, for the first time I think (??)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2019 15:31 by rustyroof.

Posted by: Straightout (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 15:55

This is the game we really announce our arrival in this league.. a real mobile, footballing pack but with a hard edge retained in Boulton, oram and voss.. Doncaster although massive will do well to contain that pack with the BPA roar behind them.. jubby and Tolmie to come on with game breaking up. Big Dave on the wing, Tongan intenational blind side in the pack who played in front of 50000 at milenuium against wales a few weeks ago and Trimble flying down the other flank... exciting times.. clearly a hard game but team looks v strong

Posted by: HoboAl (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 21:07

Possibly our strongest 22 of the campaign...especially now a few are a,bit more bedded in. Gwan Cov!!!

Posted by: OldNick (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 22:46

There are several people missing whose attitudes I love, but yes, being dispassionate about it I have to agree.
For me, my favourite team from this seasonís squad has to have Sam T and Phil N in it. I really enjoy seeing Latu hitting the breakdowns, Heath Stevens always adds something. But, I couldn't argue for any of them against this 22.

Posted by: PaulRossborough (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 07:20

I'd rather see Gibbon to start over Beech and Tom Kessell to start over White because White seems to bring more pace when he comes on in the second half but otherwise, no complaints on the squad.

All views expressed in this post, are my own

Posted by: HoboAl (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 08:39

Quote:
PaulRossborough
I'd rather see Gibbon to start over Beech and Tom Kessell to start over White because White seems to bring more pace when he comes on in the second half but otherwise, no complaints on the squad.

Perhaps it is tactical? Especially White?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net