saturday's game.
Posted by: lobina (IP Logged)
Date: 05 February, 2018 12:53

All in all a fairly disappointing game, Albion's lack of a hooker who could either throw in straight or hit his jumpers cost us dear, I lost count of the number of lineouts we lost.
The young scrumhalf had a really bad game and I was surprised he was not subbed earlier, I think leaving him on did him no favours a plus point was the return of Herbie.

Now to the more serious points, the Albion legend beer in the supporters bar was absolutely disgusting, I don't know if it has been sitting there from before Christmas or not but it was really bad as was the pasties.
We normally stay for a couple of pints after the game but it was so bad we decided to leave and have a decent drink elsewhere.

Re: saturday's game.
Posted by: Boudicca (IP Logged)
Date: 06 February, 2018 12:41

Moan moan moan thats all this site is. Why always criticise so other clubs can laugh at us. Ifthese moaners saw other clubs they would realise what a gem we have.
Why not praise the efforts the behind the scenes make to ensure we have a club and agame to watch. You wont like these comments. I dont care as I will no longer be looking st a site full of moaners and redirevtions to other sites that most people see anyway

Date: 06 February, 2018 19:05

Goodbye then.

Posted by: Igwok Dominus (IP Logged)
Date: 08 February, 2018 18:41

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. I also thought the game was poor from our point of view and most evident from the set plays.

Criticism should also be welcomed and encouraged when positive. If no-one complained then nothing will improve.

I also tried the pasties in the supporters marquee and found them somewhat wanting, however they were boiling hot when I was freezing cold.

It's also hard to praise the beer. For me, legend is the best of what get, but I miss the times when Ben ran the bars and the variety was tremendous. A couple of guest ales woukd go ddown a treat.

My body is a temple - I desecrate it every day(Sm63)

Posted by: balion (IP Logged)
Date: 08 February, 2018 19:32

So Boudicca is leaving us, will he also not use other names uses on this site?

(Sm150)(Sm150)(Sm150)

Date: 09 February, 2018 19:19

Just to let you know I did ring the club about the beer and the lady I spoke to said she would look into it.

Posted by: noibla (IP Logged)
Date: 09 February, 2018 19:42

Smart move lobina, well done. (Sm152)

Semper Sersum.

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net