200 Club luncheon Wednesday 7th. February
Posted by: noibla (IP Logged)
Date: 06 February, 2018 16:55

Good morning, all.

A quick final reminder to get your orders in to Alex at PARFC by noon if you're coming on Wed.

And a call to anyone who's interested - there is plenty of space on the Albi travel coach to Old Elts on Saturday. Contact details on the Albion website.

See you all mid-week - or at the weekend.

--

Simon Franks
200 Club Treasurer/Secretary
M: 07788 787098

Re: 200 Club luncheon Wednesday 7th. February
Posted by: noibla (IP Logged)
Date: 06 February, 2018 16:59

Sorry that this notification is too late for noon today, I was out this morning but in any case it could have been sent earlier.

Can I suggest that if you want to attend and haven't yet booked with Alex give her a ring a.s.a.p. in the morning after 9.00 a.m. And I'm sure the chef would do a few more chips or what ever for you, good luck.

Semper Sersum.

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net