TV Repeat of Premiership Final
Posted by: Lowerwatha (IP Logged)
Date: 12 July, 2017 10:22

Due to a power cut the night before the final Swimbo and I came home to find the produce of our freezers oozing onto the floor. That was disappointing but nothing compared to the catastrophic failure to record the Premiership Final!

Luckily BT are repeating it this Friday at 11.00am for anyone interested!

Re: TV Repeat of Premiership Final
Posted by: Moorsman (IP Logged)
Date: 12 July, 2017 10:51

also available to watch as many times as you like (Sm134) on Premiership Rugby TV

Posted by: Chiefs (IP Logged)
Date: 12 July, 2017 13:17

That will be the 137th time I've watched it!

Posted by: Clyst Colt Chief (IP Logged)
Date: 12 July, 2017 20:22

Quote:
Chiefs

I'm glad I'm not the only one with OCD (Obsessive Chiefs Disorder) - innit wonderful buhy ... I also find the last quarter of the semi with Saracens a good tonic

"Get on Exe"

Posted by: Chiefs (IP Logged)
Date: 12 July, 2017 20:58

Quote:
Clyst Colt Chief
Quote:
Chiefs

I'm glad I'm not the only one with OCD (Obsessive Chiefs Disorder) - innit wonderful buhy ... I also find the last quarter of the semi with Saracens a good tonic

I can fully and accurately recite the commentary of the last quarter of the Sarries game!

Posted by: Tribester (IP Logged)
Date: 13 July, 2017 11:04

Yep, the semi and final have still to be deleted from on my Sky+ box too.

Posted by: OldWing (IP Logged)
Date: 13 July, 2017 12:31

I don't watch the replay because (a) my doctor says I must try to stay calm these days and (b) just in case I dreamt it all and we really lost!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net