1 Danny Hobbs-Awoyemi,
2 David Paice (c),
3 Petrus Du Plessis,
4 Franco van der Merwe,
5 Sebastian De Chaves,
6 Mike Coman,
7 Blair Cowan,
8 Ofisa Treviranus

Replacements: 16 Dave Porecki, 17 Gordon Reid, 18 Ben Franks, 19 Josh McNally, 20 Conor Gilsenan, 21 Brendan McKibbin, 22 Greig Tonks, 23 Aseli Tikoirotuma

Re: Team's Up
Posted by: Boldeagle (IP Logged)
Date: 08 September, 2017 11:15

Great to have Mitch and Dave back,extra grunt in the engine room.We will need it.

Posted by: Master Chief (IP Logged)
Date: 08 September, 2017 12:27

That's more like it!! Agree with Boldeagle that its good to see both Lees and Dennis back. If our pack is to dominate teams again this year these are the sort of guys that add the physicality to our game.

I also can't wait to see Simmonds play again. He is not the biggest but is so explosive. We were after Ben Morgan in the summer to replace Waldrom and you can see why..he is one bg unit and carries all day. If Simmonds can demand the ball with the same regularity and consistently make yards then perhaps we have our ready=made replacement!

For me threre's a few players who need big games...

Dollman had a very poor game last week making costly errors and bad decisions and therefore needs to show why he has the shirt ahead of both Bodilly and Turner.

LCD is so important to us that Yeandle needs to show why he is both captain and deserves the shirt over Taione and Malton. It shouldn't be a given.

And also Hill. He needs to show more around the park IMHO. Parling is a huge loss and none of locks had much impact on the game last week.

Posted by: Chief Redwine (IP Logged)
Date: 08 September, 2017 13:13

London Irish back row looked mightily impressive last week. Could be the pivotal area on the pitch.

Posted by: Tribester (IP Logged)
Date: 08 September, 2017 13:50

I'd happily have Sam Simmonds in my team over Morgan any day.

Posted by: Hugo.LI (IP Logged)
Date: 08 September, 2017 14:56

we've made one change from the 23 last week with Mulchrone injuring his hamstring during the game. That's quite a big blow as he's our defensive leader and McLean doesn't impress me. I think all our fans will be delighted with a losing bonus point this week especially having seen the teams and knowing our record at sandy park is awful! Good luck to you guys this season!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net