Sale Away
Posted by: Bucks Chief (IP Logged)
Date: 11 September, 2017 09:54

Hi everyone.

I am looking at booking tickets for the Sale game in October, who is going up and where do you normally congregate for this one?

Re: Sale Away
Posted by: Blue feather (IP Logged)
Date: 14 September, 2017 12:24

- Friday night (Sm136)
- outskirts of Manchester (Sm26)
- 6 hours on the M6 (Min)(Sm164)
- flat atmosphere in stadium (Sm149)
- On TV (Sm152)
Come on you Chiefs!!!!!

Posted by: Little MissChief (IP Logged)
Date: 14 September, 2017 14:34

Not going to this one for all reasons Blue Feather given above!

Posted by: big chopper (IP Logged)
Date: 14 September, 2017 14:50

I promised myself I'm doing this one this season despite the reasons given above! So I'm in. Going on coach

Posted by: OggyMan (IP Logged)
Date: 25 September, 2017 19:49

Seven of us in the East Stand , Block E03, Row F92-94 and Row E91-94.(Bob and Janet, Chris and Pat, John and Becky, Oggy)

Hope to see a few making the journey if they can . Remember that the Supporters Club are subsidising the coach for Supporters' club members.25 of the 30 cost will be returned to those travelling when they join the coach. Coach has to be booked in the normal way through Exeter Chiefs.

Only costs 5 to join the Supporters Club!

Oggy

Posted by: totemchief (IP Logged)
Date: 28 September, 2017 09:32

One more for the coach

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net