Saints & Wuss New Coaches
Posted by: emohawk (IP Logged)
Date: 09 February, 2018 16:29

Both clubs have now appointed Southern Hem coaches rather than looking at the available Northern Hem talent. There's been rather more failures than successes I recall and only Glaws look like they have found one to re-ignite their fortunes but its early days there (as well as at Bath).
There was a good article in TRP by Gavin Cattle I think saying there are a few good ones in the Championship who are being continually overlooked so this is yet another example. With the increasing availability of S African players look out for more in the Prem now. Boy am I glad we think differently and long may it continue.

Re: Saints & Wuss New Coaches
Posted by: usa warrior (IP Logged)
Date: 11 February, 2018 22:06

With Alan Solomons coming in he has looked to SA for our new Head Coach. Know very little about him tbh but we’ll see.

Reality is we probably need the change, despite our play this weekend there have been more downs than ups over the past 5 yrs.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net