Exeter Rugby History
Posted by: RedExe (IP Logged)
Date: 12 May, 2018 18:14

As I'm sure many of you are aware on the Exeter Chiefs supporters website, Roy Hough has been telling the story of Exeter Rugby, season by season since our inception back in 1872. I love reading about the history of our club and Roy does a great job in telling that (Thank you Roy!!)

My question is, does Roy/the supporters club have any plans in producing this work in printed form?? It would be really great to have the history of our club in book form. As we know, our history does go back more than 2010!!

I'm sure many Exeter supporters would love this type of book as part of their collection.

Exeter Chiefs History

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2018 18:15 by RedExe.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net