Quins have left Sportsnetwork
Posted by: Boldeagle (IP Logged)
Date: 30 June, 2018 11:14

Quins have left Sportsnetwork, their new forum is on the link below.

[comeallwithin.createaforum.com]

Anyone know why they have done this.

Re: Quins have left Sportsnetwork
Posted by: Monte (IP Logged)
Date: 30 June, 2018 14:37

Fed up with Ads and having to post an article every 2 weeks during off season, but mostly the Ads. Sport network if there is a problem take longer and longer to sort it out. hope you will still visit our new site.

Posted by: Tom A Hawk (IP Logged)
Date: 30 June, 2018 21:58

Guess nobody on the Quins forum had the sense to download an ad-blocker then..

I use adblock plus and I love it, I don't get belted with ads and there is no background ad on this site.

Posted by: samlee99 (IP Logged)
Date: 03 July, 2018 12:27

The ads might go on the new site but the old nutters will still remain making it as unpleasant as ever.

Posted by: raedarius (IP Logged)
Date: 03 July, 2018 22:40

Some might say that the person following this story across the network to post the same opinion is the nutter...

Posted by: Brown Bottle (IP Logged)
Date: 05 July, 2018 17:33

Quote:
Tom A Hawk
Guess nobody on the Quins forum had the sense to download an ad-blocker then..
I use adblock plus and I love it, I don't get belted with ads and there is no background ad on this site.

Does that work on Android/Chrome or iOS/Safari or both?

BB

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net