2018/19 Kit launch.
Posted by: Shouting Prarie Dog (IP Logged)
Date: 01 July, 2018 17:45

The kit launch today was a pleasure to attend. Saw friends and the players were very friendly (Exeter: should expect that!) A very nice entrance by some of the players on paddle boards was amusing, especially Mooner nearly face-planting on his board. The new European kit is cool and I'll be getting one soon.
I shook hands with a future Chiefs legend, Santiago Cordero. This man will burn turf next season!
Roll on September!

smileys with beer

Just a farm team from Devon.
We know who we be!

The lowest depth to which people can sink before Truth is defined by the word 'God'.

Pawel Vygot. 2018

Re: 2018/19 Kit launch.
Posted by: Tom A Hawk (IP Logged)
Date: 01 July, 2018 21:52

Quote:
Prarie Dog
especially Mooner nearly face-planting on his board.

Thankfully (and I suspect much to the annoyance of the man himself) that moment will forever be preserved on youtube..

Right at the end of the below video..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net