[www.ruck.co.uk]

Re: The Latest Questionable Transfer Rumour
Posted by: Lowerwatha (IP Logged)
Date: 03 July, 2018 10:15

Aged 28, could be a good signing!

Posted by: Tom A Hawk (IP Logged)
Date: 03 July, 2018 19:15

Should point out that this is coming from the same source that recently announced the massive scoop that Luke McAlister was joining Ospreys........ The day before he announced his total retirement from the game..

And this is also the same source that Linked Stuart Olding to Exeter too. So to say this source has a dubious track record is an accurate statement..

Posted by: Little MissChief (IP Logged)
Date: 05 July, 2018 20:58

Rob has confirmed that he is not signing any new players so rumour is just that

Date: 17 July, 2018 20:35

TalkingRugbyUnion has picked up the story

"Xavier Chiocci has been with Toulon since 2011, but is rumoured to be looking at a new club in the freshly branded Gallagher Premiership. Exeter Cheifs have been linked with the Top 14 loosehead prop, who has 10 international caps with France to his name."

[www.talkingrugbyunion.co.uk]

I still don't believe there is anything in this story.

Posted by: Chief Fire Water (IP Logged)
Date: 18 July, 2018 04:48

Already signed

Posted by: Boldeagle (IP Logged)
Date: 18 July, 2018 09:07

Quote:
Chief Fire Water
Already signed

For Who?

Date: 19 July, 2018 06:19

Am coming up with a blank on this rumour. All the links I can find don't list their sources, But furthermore after a bit of digging all of the links I can find are British based and nothing from France. Even Rugbyrama which is pretty much the French TRP is silent on the matter.

In light of Rimmer having to retire I can understand the need for another loosehead, But what about Marcus Street?

I may yet be proven wrong, But it makes little sense to me and I suspect is Chiocci looking for a better deal from Toulon.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19/07/2018 10:00 by Tom A Hawk.

Posted by: Little MissChief (IP Logged)
Date: 19 July, 2018 10:34

Mr Baxter confirmed a couple of weeks ago that there will be no more new signings for this season.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net