Priemeirship Rugby Shield / A League
Posted by: Otter Supper (IP Logged)
Date: 10 July, 2018 11:25

Back to the format in place when we first participated. 2 conferences of 6 teams playing each other home and away.

We are in the Southern conference with Bath, Bristol, Gloucester, Sarries and Quins.

At least 5 Monday evenings at Sandy Park ( group games included in season ticket ).

A League Fxtures

Re: Priemeirship Rugby Shield / A League
Posted by: Tom A Hawk (IP Logged)
Date: 11 July, 2018 18:05

Good to have some more A League games again. Now Whats the bet that one team on that list will struggle to raise a side and cancel, again.....

Re: Priemeirship Rugby Shield / A League
Posted by: OldWing (IP Logged)
Date: 12 July, 2018 10:29

I confess that I don't often these days get to A league games. But I do think that having three competitions against essentially the same opposition - Prem, Prem Cup thingy, & Prem Shield - might make for a rather repetitious season.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net