Lost and Found. Membersí Bar
Posted by: Chief Redwine (IP Logged)
Date: 04 November, 2018 07:01

Good morning all

Yesterday after watching the England game, I managed to take the wrong Chiefs coat from the rail in the Membersí Bar. Yes, I am a buffoon. I would love to reunite it with its proper owner as it is currently pining.

Please DM if it is yours, or you know somebody who thinks they have been robbed.

I am also quite keen on getting my own coat back as it has my headphones in one of the pockets. However, that is of less importance.

Regards

Steve Parrett

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2018 07:21 by Chief Redwine.

Re: Lost and Found. Membersí Bar
Posted by: Zyder head (IP Logged)
Date: 04 November, 2018 07:44

The Chiefs unofficial facebook page would be a good place to post for that sort of thing if you haven't already done so?

Re: Lost and Found. Membersí Bar
Posted by: Chief Redwine (IP Logged)
Date: 04 November, 2018 10:12

All sorted - coat and owner will be reunited soonest!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net