Posted by: Moorsman (IP Logged)
Date: 01 July, 2010 17:52

Information thread

Re: Harlequins
Posted by: Moorsman (IP Logged)
Date: 01 July, 2010 18:00

Quote:
Quin Kong
The Cabbage Patch and Webb Ellis on road from Twickenham Station are populer as is the Eel Pie just off the High Street. A two for one hour two hours before kick-off at the Stoop is also good. Please be advised there is also a real ale bar behind the South Stand but this gets very busy in the hour before kick-off. There is also a band in the East Stand bar after the match (assuming you don't have to dash away to get home).
(Sm128)

Re: Harlequins
Posted by: Chief in Hobbiton (IP Logged)
Date: 08 August, 2011 17:52

Hi all, new to the board. Wondering which way to travel to The Stoop this season(11/12). Would prefer to drive as I don,t do public transport too well and I will have my 8 year old lad with me. Any ideas on the parking situation?
Cheers!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net