Merthyr - Fan Opinion
Posted by: lewj (IP Logged)
Date: 13 April, 2017 10:44

What is it like?

I was hoping to get there this coming Friday but looking at the weather etc it is not ideal for a four year old given the distance so will be leaving it again.

What do the fans who have been think of it up to this point?

If it work for the club and we progress then I am all for it.
The location isn't ideal for me but could well be for others so you can't really bring that into it.

Re: Merthyr - Fan Opinion
Posted by: Rogero (IP Logged)
Date: 14 April, 2017 09:18

Lewis - Happy Easter. Good to hear from you.

The facilities at the Wern are excellent, the pitch is perfect and access by road is a piece of cake.

The only problem I can see is that the club need to get a few wins under their belts otherwise we'll be in the same position as we have been over the last few years.

After all the good weather we've had it would be a shame for this match to be played in poor conditions but whatever happens I expect a close encounter and gingers crossed for that elusive win.

Fans want to be associated with success whatever sport they are watching.

Posted by: 40:20 (IP Logged)
Date: 14 April, 2017 10:34

let us just get a home win please!!

the last win was at CAP v London in 2014 (?) and we didn't win a single match at Mountain Ash or Caerphilly.

success on the field will bring people though the gate.

One win will bring more...

Posted by: Rogero (IP Logged)
Date: 15 April, 2017 07:12

The Glos All Golds game was very close but the Ironmen went down 30-36 and that elusive win is still awaited.

The club have a short rest until the next fixtures which are both "on the road".

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net