Doncaster - The Wern - 3pm Sunday
Posted by: cast-Iron13 (IP Logged)
Date: 05 July, 2017 21:21

Doncaster won tonight defeating Oxford 34-16 after leading 30-8 at h/t.

I have just read that Errol Carter and Sam Hodge have been recalled by the All Golds and they are off to Toronto,tomorrow.

Tom Carr,the Doncaster full back currently suspended was replaced by Reece Dean tonight and probably will be again on Sunday.

I was wondering whether the adamantine Phil Carleton was a modern Sisyphus.On Sunday I may get round to thinking he is a thaumaturge.

I am hopeful of a wonderful result to act as a fillip for those Down Under and wanting us to do well.

Looking forward to the game...and the 17!

Re: Doncaster - The Wern - 3pm Sunday
Posted by: cast-Iron13 (IP Logged)
Date: 07 July, 2017 17:35

It seems the Doncaster winger,Doherty,who scored a hat trick on Wednesday night,scored a couple of the tries from kicks by Reece Dean,who,although playing at full back,came through the system at Hull FC as a half back.

I wasn't too sure what the Doncaster CEO Mr Hall means by Finale Game (?)

I'm hoping for a good turn out.Should be an exciting contest...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net