Lewis Reece Next to Sign
Posted by: jarrad (IP Logged)
Date: 18 October, 2018 16:17

Welsh International Lewis Reece has signed for the upcoming season. Lewis signed at the end of last year but didn't play a game due to commitments elsewhere but has signed for this season and rating to go

Re: Lewis Reece Next to Sign
Posted by: Rogero (IP Logged)
Date: 18 October, 2018 17:00

I thought Lewis played for Whitehaven in 2018?

Good signing if the same chap.

Posted by: jarrad (IP Logged)
Date: 18 October, 2018 17:14

He Did and he signed for us for last few games but was unavailable to play personal issues but has committed and signed for this season already

Posted by: cast-Iron13 (IP Logged)
Date: 18 October, 2018 19:00

He is described as a back row/centre,but he has played full back and winger.

There should be competition for a place in the second row - but,sometimes,with a full pre-season and a new coach,some players change so much,anything is possible.

I'll be interested to see if any 'utility' players can make one position their own

I expect Tyler Hunt to be the main kicker,from the players announced,but having Lewis in the squad is very useful for utility and for his kicking.

Not a Kim Williams signing-but obviously second row was an area where he wanted to improve.

It should ensure Lewis really goes for it in pre-season training.

Posted by: daiclub (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2018 08:44

Good player Lewis,he has played for us before in the Scorpians days.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net