Doncaster ( Away ) Sunday 26th May 3pm ko
Posted by: cast-Iron13 (IP Logged)
Date: 21 May, 2019 16:42

The defeat for our hosts,at London,on Saturday,caused huge upset for the supporters of Doncaster.

I shall attach the links for some interesting reading,later.

The main try scorer from our last meeting dislocated his shoulder the following game so the loan signing from a Championship club,Tom Halliday,who crossed for 5 tries,should NOT be playing.

You will notice from the Doncaster followers postings that the dual reg with Hull is unpredictable.

Eleven Pages On Their Forum -London Skolars Game

77 Comments Under Title - I'll Be Honest That Was Awful

Doncaster Supporters have a meeting on Thursday night.

It may be a good time to meet them.

Our players should be looking towards next season and ensuring they are part of a good second half to this campaign.

No side has pulled away and there are plenty of points to play for.

The referee is K Moore.NOT Liam Moore who is a touch judge at St Helens on Sunday.

I don't think we've had K.Moore before.Just as we haven't had a win.

Doncaster are hosting a Super Hero Day on Sunday.I wonder who will emerge from the 17 representing West Wales Raiders.A place in the history books of rugby league awaits.

Re: Doncaster ( Away ) Sunday 26th May 3pm ko
Posted by: Rogero (IP Logged)
Date: 22 May, 2019 23:16

I fear the consecutive defeat count will continue....

But we live in hope!

Date: 24 May, 2019 19:26

The opposition always first to name their squad.

Doncaster Squad

Words From Doncaster Head Coach

Posted by: jarrad (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 08:33

We’ve had a bit of an injury problem so delayed the squad announcement looks like ash bateman and brad kis are both out though.

Date: 27 May, 2019 10:10

Lost 54-0

It continues...(Sm58)

Date: 27 May, 2019 22:13

Quote:
Rogero
Lost 54-0
It continues...(Sm58)

I think it has finally knocked the stuffing out of me.

I can't see where any victory is going to come from,or against,and we just ain't competitive.

No discernible change on,or off the field,

I do get myself annoyed because I remember Salford gaining the services of Niel Wood,who joked he was there to prevent any breach of the salary cap,but in reality with the new club owner new to the sport he was there to assist with the administration.

No one,to my knowledge,has been to assist West Wales Raiders.

The owner and CEO are involved in all levels of development and seem to be spread very thinly when it comes to WWR.

I don't know what the 5 years plan is - or whether it is on course

A new young lad,who I saw play for the Wales Under 19's v Ireland a few weeks ago did debut at Doncaster.

I think it was him who showed great peripheral vision and then throw out a 30 metres pass right to left which was hugely impressive.

He did quite well but despite losing by half the score from last year,and 20 points less than in the 1895 Cup game earlier this month,it was a dreadful performance.

Okay For Salford

No Longer With RFL

With the cut to Central Funding getting ever nearer,and League 1 clubs getting further away,I do fear for the future...

Date: 28 May, 2019 09:53

Quote:
cast-Iron13
Quote:
Rogero
Lost 54-0
It continues...(Sm58)

I think it has finally knocked the stuffing out of me.

I can't see where any victory is going to come from,or against,and we just ain't competitive.

No discernible change on,or off the field,

I do get myself annoyed because I remember Salford gaining the services of Niel Wood,who joked he was there to prevent any breach of the salary cap,but in reality with the new club owner new to the sport he was there to assist with the administration.

No one,to my knowledge,has been to assist West Wales Raiders.

The owner and CEO are involved in all levels of development and seem to be spread very thinly when it comes to WWR.

I don't know what the 5 years plan is - or whether it is on course

A new young lad,who I saw play for the Wales Under 19's v Ireland a few weeks ago did debut at Doncaster.

I think it was him who showed great peripheral vision and then throw out a 30 metres pass right to left which was hugely impressive.

He did quite well but despite losing by half the score from last year,and 20 points less than in the 1895 Cup game earlier this month,it was a dreadful performance.

Okay For Salford

No Longer With RFL

With the cut to Central Funding getting ever nearer,and League 1 clubs getting further away,I do fear for the future...

Thanks for your honesty and candour, a tough read and a tough composition I have no doubt.

The sport of RL is suffering from week after week of heavy defeats and everybody is keen to be positive and not appear negative BUT the coach said we would be competitive in every game before the season started - I don't think we have been remotely close in 90% of fixtures.

Fans read about initiatives off the field and deals with foreign clubs etc whilst we are approaching the second anniversary of our last win and 50 consecutive defeats is on the horizon. The only plus point of the weekend was the Cougars lost and stay behind us on minus one point (their 12 point penalty still has not quite been overcome).

The club have been at Stebonheath for over two years, the coach was appointed towards the end of last season but we still lose heavily every week.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net