Oldham (Away)
Posted by: Rogero (IP Logged)
Date: 30 June, 2019 08:56

Sky Bet reckon Oldham will win by at least 66 points according to their handicap odds.

This echoes CI's point about the teams vying for promotion recognising the importance points difference could make in the final table.

As always good luck to all putting on the WWR shirt, but I fear our succession of losses will continue up at Old Ham....

Rogero

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/06/2019 09:22 by Rogero.

Re: Oldham (Away)
Date: 30 June, 2019 17:47

Lost 56-6 but did beat the bookies handicap.

Posted by: cast-Iron13 (IP Logged)
Date: 30 June, 2019 17:54

Oldham may have been holding back a shade.

They play away at top team Whitehaven,who didn't have a game,next weekend.

** Oops - My mistake.Hunslet had the free weekend.Whitehaven played,and won,yesterday

at London.But the same thing applies. **

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/06/2019 18:48 by cast-Iron13.

Date: 30 June, 2019 17:59

It speaks volumes when you lose by 50 and consider it something of a triumph! But after 46 consecutive reversals fans and all connected with the club need to extracate all the positives possible.

Beating the bookies is one way of doing it!!!

Posted by: Taketheone... (IP Logged)
Date: 30 June, 2019 20:25

(Sm159)

Posted by: jarrad (IP Logged)
Date: 30 June, 2019 20:46

We played well errors killed us oldham were fantasic had a full team out against us last year we lost 102-0 this year at home lost 72-8 we had 4 lads with wales students our new fijian winger was away and vitzy was out we should have scored another 2 tries but its all improving on last yeat 75% of this years scores are better than last years so there is improvement but the league is a lot tougher and dual reg kills us most weeks we dont have that luxury heint 4 hours away from their hometowns etc

Posted by: SMB (IP Logged)
Date: 01 July, 2019 02:53

You didnít lose by as many as Widnes! /:

Date: 01 July, 2019 10:12

We have according to my records now played Oldham 16 times in our various guises.

We have BEATEN them twice. Lost 14 times. Some defeats were close too, 36-32 in April 2013.

We last beat them 35-30 in May 2012.

The last four games:

56-6
72-8
102-6
74-0

Posted by: 40:20 (IP Logged)
Date: 01 July, 2019 13:28

Let's see what happens v Coventry.

An absolutely massive game in my opinion.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net