Break even
Posted by: bluegrass (IP Logged)
Date: 10 May, 2017 19:24

Great news that the club have broken even for the last two seasons.i suspect that the wage Budget is being increased this year this will allow us to attract a better class of players. Signs are good so far, I was hoping that Ben Pinnaer would be returning after Welsh went bust,a classy number eight I understand that the second row from Northampton will be coming back to us next season, another plus. Any more rumours anyone except Jonathan's Samoan number eight who's been coming for three years now

Re: Break even
Posted by: Garlic sausage (IP Logged)
Date: 10 May, 2017 19:26

Henson?

Posted by: Jonathan Wilcox (IP Logged)
Date: 10 May, 2017 19:46

Bluegrass, here's hoping. A's attract class players why can't we?

Date: 10 May, 2017 19:49

It would be all the more possible if we cut the management structure down, head coach and two player coaches, job done.

Posted by: mellsblue (IP Logged)
Date: 10 May, 2017 20:13

All good news. Makes you wonder where the extra money is coming from for next year's wages. The Saints lock looked liked a good Champ player the couple of times I saw him. I'd love is get Flanagan back, especially as he's miles away from Sarries' first team. I'd love it even more if Jim Hamilton signed.

Posted by: Old blue (IP Logged)
Date: 11 May, 2017 15:33

If A's have so many "quality" players why weren't they promoted?
Who are they by the way?

Date: 11 May, 2017 17:38

Ampthill and next season they'll be in contention for promotion now that Hartbury are in our league. It's wide open, you never know they might take our place if we carry on like this season.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net