Current Page: 1 of 2
Bristol Game
Posted by: Riverman (IP Logged)
Date: 26 January, 2018 11:33

Blimey tickets are expensive!

Re: Bristol Game
Posted by: compo simonite (IP Logged)
Date: 26 January, 2018 16:33

Riverman total agreement, my seat at Bedford costs me £20 the nearest equivalent at Bristol is £28 thatís 40% dearer...........my thoughts are that Bristol have the benefit of the Ďparachute paymentí and the most expensive tickets in the Championship.......

Hope the lads do well and itís not beyond the realms of probability we could grab a point or two........COYB's

Posted by: EverOptimistic (IP Logged)
Date: 26 January, 2018 17:46

Quote:
compo simonite
Riverman total agreement, my seat at Bedford costs me £20 the nearest equivalent at Bristol is £28 thatís 40% dearer...........my thoughts are that Bristol have the benefit of the Ďparachute paymentí and the most expensive tickets in the Championship.......
Hope the lads do well and itís not beyond the realms of probability we could grab a point or two........COYB's

Hi people. You can buy unallocated seats for £23 in the Dolman Stand or allocated seats in the 3 centre blocks for £25. Be good to see you there.

Posted by: Old Bristolian (IP Logged)
Date: 26 January, 2018 20:13

Quote:
compo simonite

Have you a season ticket?

My Bristol season ticket works out a lot less than £20 a game. More like £15.

Be good to see some Bedford people down The Gate.

Posted by: Blue Fox (IP Logged)
Date: 27 January, 2018 08:58

Quote:
EverOptimistic
Quote:
compo simonite

Hi people. You can buy unallocated seats for £23 in the Dolman Stand or allocated seats in the 3 centre blocks for £25. Be good to see you there.
Thanks EO, we are going to the Rising Sun first, then into the Fans Village (I think it's called that). Is this where we get tickets? Never been in that area. We were in Atyeo stand last time.

Posted by: EverOptimistic (IP Logged)
Date: 27 January, 2018 13:21

Glad you're coming to the game BF. Yes, the ticket office is at the opposite end to the Atyeo, near the Sports Bar and a statue of a footballer (!). Head for the live music.

Date: 27 January, 2018 16:31

Many thanks - really looking forward to a great match.

Posted by: AGS (IP Logged)
Date: 28 January, 2018 12:23

Bristol ST holders can also buy two "mates rates" tickets anywhere in the ground for £10 each. Suggest you make friends with a Bristolian

Posted by: Jonathan Wilcox (IP Logged)
Date: 28 January, 2018 18:02

Great performance from the Blues, front five were superb. Shame about the foul play at the end to deny the try, never mind, losing bonus point and plenty of cheese and wine on the coach home.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/01/2018 18:18 by Jonathan Wilcox.

Posted by: thorpebayexile (IP Logged)
Date: 28 January, 2018 22:48

Thought your team played very well wirh a well thought through game plan. You outplayed us in the setpiece and prob deserved the win. If your flanker hadnít been so obvious in your ĎSaleí move then you would have.

Posted by: WelshBlue (IP Logged)
Date: 29 January, 2018 07:53

Quote:
Jonathan Wilcox
Great performance from the Blues, front five were superb. Shame about the foul play at the end to deny the try, never mind, losing bonus point and plenty of cheese and wine on the coach home.

I crossed the bridge to see the game, great performance by the pack and a fantastic first 40 minutes. Four reasons we didn't get the win :-

Not clinical enough when we were dominant in the first half.
Too many handling errors by Lee Dickson.
Their replacements had more of an impact than ours.
And Chris Czekaj spent most of the game treading water.

Posted by: Garlic sausage (IP Logged)
Date: 29 January, 2018 10:20

George Edgson to Bristol next season? Also heard the Alex Rae soundbite but didn't register.

Date: 29 January, 2018 10:28

Quote:
Garlic sausage
George Edgson to Bristol next season? Also heard the Alex Rae soundbite but didn't register.

City or Rovers ?

Date: 29 January, 2018 10:41

He'd do well at either.

Date: 29 January, 2018 16:37

Immensely proud of the Blues yesterday. Ashton Gate is a tough place to play, but the pitch was in relatively good condition and we moved the ball well. Set piece was solid, Ben Cooper had followers MOM, but it could have gone to the whole front row. A qcouple of mistakes did for us. There were a couple of yellow cards left out there, However, it was ours to win. I hope we can keep this squad together as I believe they will get better and with a couple of key additions, they will be pretty near unbeatable next season.

Posted by: Old Bristolian (IP Logged)
Date: 29 January, 2018 18:06

Only 'relatively good condition'?

What would have made it better?

Date: 29 January, 2018 19:10

Quote:
Old Bristolian

A slope.

Posted by: Jonathan Wilcox (IP Logged)
Date: 30 January, 2018 11:33

Quote:
Garlic sausage

Alex taking over from Martin I thought he said?

Date: 30 January, 2018 14:57

Quote:
Jonathan Wilcox
Quote:
Garlic sausage

Alex taking over from Martin I thought he said?

Yes Alex Rae to be the new Forwards Coach, glad Sky let us all know. Forget the website just speak to Dewi Morris and Jonnie Hammond, they seem to have picked up all the info from their visit to Wednesday night training

Date: 30 January, 2018 17:22

Quote:
Old Bristolian
. Sorry Bristolian, just considering the football traffic that it has had. Had we won it would have been excellent! In goal area too small and football pitch markings, but great viewing, lovely ground and facilities by the way. Iíd like to say see you next season, but alas.

Current Page: 1 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net