Friday night?
Posted by: Garlic sausage (IP Logged)
Date: 06 February, 2018 14:00

Jersey, scrum, penalty, line out, maul. Shall I stay close to the beer tent? (marquee)

Re: Friday night?
Posted by: compo simonite (IP Logged)
Date: 06 February, 2018 16:10

Garlic Sausage...........’now go and wash your mouth out with soap and water’..........but regretfully you, I hate say it are going to be proved correct.....

Posted by: tomthepom (IP Logged)
Date: 06 February, 2018 20:28

That's a bit harsh - how many better games were there at GR in 2016/17 than the one against the Reds?

Posted by: Jonathan Wilcox (IP Logged)
Date: 08 February, 2018 08:24

Well we are doing a bit more of that and backing ourselves to get over the line. What's the problem with that. It's good to see some variety in the game. COYB!

Posted by: Blue Fox (IP Logged)
Date: 08 February, 2018 12:26

No team pushes us around this season.

Posted by: Deerhunter (IP Logged)
Date: 08 February, 2018 13:09

Just looked at the team for Friday and a warm welcome to Rory Hutchinson.

I am guessing Harry Sheppard is injured given Booj is at 10.
Anyone know the current situation with Huw Worthington we haven’t seen much of him?

Posted by: bluegrass (IP Logged)
Date: 08 February, 2018 21:02

Really looking forward to this game sure to be a forward battle just hope we don't give too many penalties away that gives them a platform to score from a rolling maul. Welcome to Rory Hutchinson for his debut. 17 first team starts for saints. Think he may be a signing for next season.

Posted by: artfulbadger (IP Logged)
Date: 09 February, 2018 11:48

Has anyone else apart from me forgotten how it was presented when MLB came to us five years ago:'Bedford Blues sign fly-half Michael Le Bourgeois for next season from fellow Championship side Jersey'? Has he actually played for us at 10?

Posted by: artfulbadger (IP Logged)
Date: 09 February, 2018 11:49

For a fly half, he makes a damn good centre!

Posted by: compo simonite (IP Logged)
Date: 09 February, 2018 15:26

The bookies make Bedford warm favourites for tonight’s match currently the Blues are 1/5 with Jersey 7/2 and 12/1 the draw, the handicap book has us as -10, no recommendations other than to wrap up warm and with the wind possibly keep your money inn your pocket.....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net