AGM 2018
Posted by: compo simonite (IP Logged)
Date: 29 March, 2018 19:47

Does anyone know when the clubs AGM is going to be held?

Re: AGM 2018
Posted by: Jonathan Wilcox (IP Logged)
Date: 29 March, 2018 22:29

Compo, you know the score donít you? I.B.S.I.O

Date: 22 May, 2018 20:47

[bedfordrugby.co.uk]

AGM is tomorrow see above for details.........did you get notification.......are you a shareholder......i did not to the first and yes I am a shareholder.......

Posted by: bluegrass (IP Logged)
Date: 22 May, 2018 22:20

Compo I'm also a shareholder, I haven't been notified by post for about 10 years now. I believe the reason is the cost of postage. I'm still interested in last season's financial results as I believe the players budget was increased by quite a large amount.

Posted by: charleyboy (IP Logged)
Date: 23 May, 2018 16:06

The club have in the past asked shareholders to inform them how they wish to receive communication regarding the AGM - by post or email. see [bedfordrugby.co.uk]
So perhaps those who have not heard from the club, regarding the AGM, have not advised the club of their preference.

Posted by: Jonathan Wilcox (IP Logged)
Date: 23 May, 2018 18:35

Lol, not everyone has a computer at home.

For those selected few that attend, have joy and ask if the covered terrace will happen this year lol

Date: 24 May, 2018 11:10

LB
ĎAny news from AGM? Ď

[beta.companieshouse.gov.uk]
Accounts up to June 2017

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net