Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Injuries
Posted by: Blue Fox (IP Logged)
Date: 24 October, 2018 10:13

Quote:
iron blue
I think we will see the so called 2 dogs crowd. I am yet to meet anybody who has any interest in this competition, at least with the B&I you had the opportunity to visit grounds that we wouldnít normally get to.
Absolutely, some were far flung but it was really good to experience the different (and very varied) grounds and supporters. The thought of more than one visit in a season to the Majeski fills me with horror. Bring back the B & I.

Posted by: Luton_Blue (IP Logged)
Date: 24 October, 2018 11:24

We need a cup competition whose final is at twickenham in a meaningful day and should be competed by proper competitive sides

Iíll probably end up watching the two dogs smiling smiley

Posted by: mellsblue (IP Logged)
Date: 24 October, 2018 13:22

I suppose itís better than a blank run of weekends but itís not ideal. It seemed the perfect opportunity to do something with PRL as the AW ceased at the same time. Most of the fans of Prem clubs that I speak to feel the same way about their new cup comp as we do about this. If the Prem has said no then why not include NLD1 in the comp. That would suit us fine for away days - the vast majority within an hour (ish) or the chance for a weekend in Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle, Devon or, errrm, Rotherham. Ah well, without it Iíd have no match to watch after travelling down from N Yorks for Xmas drinks with old school friends. The match against LI should have at least 10 men and 1 dog.

Posted by: Rollingrock (IP Logged)
Date: 06 December, 2018 17:56

Hearing Harry Sheppard has had an operation on his ankle & will prob miss the rest of season pending recovery.

Posted by: TryBlues (IP Logged)
Date: 06 December, 2018 22:14

Quote:
Rollingrock
Hearing Harry Sheppard has had an operation on his ankle & will prob miss the rest of season pending recovery.

I heard that a couple of weeks ago and that we are also speaking with other fly halfs to ensure Hooley has competition and he has a back up!

Posted by: Blue Fox (IP Logged)
Date: 09 December, 2018 10:04

Seeing Harry on crutches yesterday did not bode well for an early recovery. Ed and Lewis have been good temporary cover, performing admirably, but looked very good in their positions yesterday. Will has that edge and the backs just seem slicker when he is in charge at 10.

Current Page: 3 of 3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net