Adamson 'incident'
Posted by: Yaffle (IP Logged)
Date: 15 October, 2018 12:39

Did anyone have a good sighting of the second-half incident following which Adamson spent five minutes on his back?
The immediate reaction of the home crowd suggested a yellow card or, even more likely, a red card would be issued followed by a penalty in front of the Doncaster posts.
Home crowds, by their very nature, tend to see these things with a little bias but I would expect a Blues supporter to always report factually and fairly upon any such incident!

Re: Adamson 'incident'
Posted by: Luton_Blue (IP Logged)
Date: 15 October, 2018 15:22

I was right behind the incident, it was directly in my line of sight.

I think and remember him just running into the back of the Doncaster player and there actually being no malice at all involved. He was gaining speed so it must have been a hard impact.

To begin with it looked rather comical or from a cartoon

Look at the size of the Doncaster player, itís no wonder he didnít feel much other than a player running in to him by accident, no reason to turn round

Obviously when he started going back beyond the stand he was jeered but made him self scarce

Posted by: Yaffle (IP Logged)
Date: 15 October, 2018 15:50

Thank you. By this account the referee made the right call.

Date: 15 October, 2018 17:09

I think so yes, I donít think it was malicious unless of course a stand angle is more forthcoming

Posted by: Jonathan Wilcox (IP Logged)
Date: 15 October, 2018 19:49

Well most in the shed were shouting ďoffĒ.....

Date: 15 October, 2018 19:56

I know, it was a bit embarrassing - not the Bedford way

Posted by: Jonathan Wilcox (IP Logged)
Date: 15 October, 2018 20:15

Well there were plenty of punches going in, high tackles throughout the game, none of them seen by any of the officials. Sorry to say it, but I was shocked at how dirty a team Donny were...

Date: 16 October, 2018 08:07

Northern team - always hard smiling smiley did we give as good as got?

It had the promise of a classic but I feel ruined by stops & starts, more than normal. I found my attention going at some points

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net