Who’s coning to visit.......next season...
Posted by: compo simonite (IP Logged)
Date: 17 December, 2018 19:08

Perhaps it might be opportune to discuss next season’s visitors to the Championship,

Currently there are several teams facing the drop from the Premiership........there are many benefits to us on who is relegated....

Both Northampton and Leicester would bring their numerous supporters and both are local......so the money would help......

Sale and Newcastle have the disadvantage to our traveling fans of being the most distant......

Personally would hate to have Bristol I think they have earnt their stay in the Premiership..........

Worcester from my memories of their last time in the Championship bring with them loads of ‘flags’ which are nearly as bad as those who at the slightest excuse put up their umbrellas..........

Well comments if you like ........and it is the season of good will to all men (& women) so be nice .......

Re: Who’s coning to visit.......next season...
Posted by: TryBlues (IP Logged)
Date: 17 December, 2018 21:59

I would like to see Sale, it is their turn.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net