Richmond game
Posted by: iron blue (IP Logged)
Date: 23 December, 2018 20:22

Good win for the lads yesterday, poor 1st half but I thought we really took control 2nd half. Great try to round it off at the end and some really good vocal support.

[vimeo.com]

Re: Richmond game
Posted by: Garlic sausage (IP Logged)
Date: 24 December, 2018 07:29

3rd at Christmas, still in the cup and a Boxing day game to look forward to. Fantastic.

Posted by: compo simonite (IP Logged)
Date: 24 December, 2018 08:54

Garlic indeed ‘fantastic’ ......looking forward to Boxing Day......bringing two mates along as part of their Christmas presents.......couple of pints in the Cricketers........and then 80mins of ‘peace and joy’ on the pitch.......happiness......

Posted by: Luton_Blue (IP Logged)
Date: 24 December, 2018 11:47

Yes, better than expected and a squad the continues to develop.

3rd & cup after all the injuries we’ve had and the size of our squad is awesome

I hope this season we can keep this squad together to develop next season

Posted by: compo simonite (IP Logged)
Date: 24 December, 2018 13:54

Agreed Luton me must try to keep them together, still one or two weak links but even young Jacob Fields is showing improvement see the video mentioned above......hope we shall see you on Boxing Day Luton........ who else's is coming .........JW are coming..........mellsblue are you coming?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net