Current Page: 1 of 2
Ealing
Posted by: Garlic sausage (IP Logged)
Date: 09 January, 2019 17:56

Lucky to get a bonus point according to RM predictions. Let's stick it to them boys. COYBLUUUUEEES.

Re: Ealing
Posted by: iron blue (IP Logged)
Date: 09 January, 2019 19:38

Definitely capable of getting a win. We’re in good form at the moment, at home, and one or two of the lads may feel they have a point to prove. Quietly confident, COYB

Posted by: SixNineOne (IP Logged)
Date: 10 January, 2019 17:56

Having seen both Ealing and Bedford Blues play this season I think the Blues have every opportunity of turning them over, particularly with home advantage and a decent crowd. Ealing score a lot of tries but they also concede a fair few so it's likely to be an exciting contest - best of luck (from an Irish supporter...!)

Date: 10 January, 2019 18:00

Cheers Six Nine One, we'd also be doing you guys a bit of a favour. Nothing wrong with that(Sm100)

Date: 10 January, 2019 18:21

Looking forward to my trip to Goldington Road in February!

Posted by: mellsblue (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 11:24

This should be a cracker. Top of the table clash between two of the more attacking teams in the division and a few players having swapped clubs in the summer. Wish I was watching this one.

Posted by: compo simonite (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 14:43

Mellsblue
‘Wish I was watching this one’ .......Why are you not watching with the rest of us.?

Agreement on this will be a great game, Bedford always perform better when faced with a team which is perceived to be better than us.......for me a close game but a four point to us.........so long as we don’t kick the ball away to often.....

Posted by: Jonathan Wilcox (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 18:43

Exciting looking team, it’ll be a cracker, two teams that like to throw the ball around.
Cricketers for pre match drinks is in order me thinks. Compo you in?

Date: 11 January, 2019 21:30

JW Certainly will be there even if the beers gone up 50p a pint, it’s still cheaper than at our club.

I will be in a Blues shirt if you want a chat.......

Posted by: Jonathan Wilcox (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 09:10

Compo I’ll be standing under the clock with flowers lol, yep see you later.

Date: 12 January, 2019 10:29

JW The clock has been removed see previous postings because we could not afford the running costs...?

Date: 12 January, 2019 15:47

Quote:
compo simonite
Mellsblue
‘Wish I was watching this one’ .......Why are you not watching with the rest of us.?

Agreement on this will be a great game, Bedford always perform better when faced with a team which is perceived to be better than us.......for me a close game but a four point to us.........so long as we don’t kick the ball away to often.....
I live in North Yorkshire.

Date: 12 January, 2019 16:46

What. A. Win. COYB.

Date: 12 January, 2019 16:52

Great result well done, lads!

Posted by: TryBlues (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 17:14

Well deserved and a noisy crowd for a change!

Posted by: Exile_Dave (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 17:53

Fantastic result for you guys. (From an Irish supporter)

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

Posted by: bluegrass (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 18:25

Best performance of the season for me totally committed for the full 80. Just an observation, why does it rain almost every match day?

Date: 12 January, 2019 18:48

Compo said......

‘.......Bedford always perform better when faced with a team which is perceived to be better than us.......for me a close game but a four point to us.........’

Now I am not one to say I told you so......but it was a great game, in fact the best team effort I have witnessed at GR for to many years......a nearly faultless tactical game, some excellent set pieces.....pity about the last penalty going wide which would have denied Ealing a losing bonus point.......

Hopefully those that received injuries (both sides) will recover quickly........ bonus for me was watching Ealing touchline staff who spent the last ten minutes of the game in total meltdown...

.......sad bit no flowers from JW .....

........Mellsblue.......transported to Yorkshire.......what did you do wrong?

Date: 12 January, 2019 18:49

What a great result and performance, the boys seemed proper up for it from the start. Hard to pick a man of the match everyone put a shift in. For me, I think Will Hooley just about shaved it. Well done lads. COYB.

Posted by: Luton_Blue (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 19:07

Where has the clock gone?

Great game, I arrived having forgotten my coat! Thought I wouldn’t make it through the whole game if I’m honest

Now thawing our at home

High points - our defence, forwards and every tine we ran at them at pace we had they worried!

Please can we keep this team together for another season - I think they could be very special

Current Page: 1 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net