Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Ealing
Posted by: Garlic sausage (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 19:59

Mom? Easy. Lennon for his tackle 5 mins from time. Bloody marvellous.

Posted by: iron blue (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 20:38

Quote:
Luton_Blue
Where has the clock gone?
Great game, I arrived having forgotten my coat! Thought I wouldn’t make it through the whole game if I’m honest

Now thawing our at home

High points - our defence, forwards and every tine we ran at them at pace we had they worried!

Please can we keep this team together for another season - I think they could be very special
Well after today half of them will probably end up at Ealing.

Date: 12 January, 2019 20:48

Yes brilliant best tackle I have seen in a long time,Hooley’s kicking from hand was sublime and the way he organised the backs IMO just about gives it to him. James Lennon is becoming a top player and gets better with every game.

Posted by: Yaffle (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 21:00

After this afternoon it’s by no means certain that Ealing will finish second. This league is for London Irish to lose and any one of about five other clubs to contest for second place. Will Ealing’s backer still continue to shell out assembling a squad of individuals who are not really serious contenders for promotion?

Posted by: Luton_Blue (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 21:23

Lots to play for and I take off my hat and eat it as I certainly didn’t expect this!

Posted by: Luton_Blue (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 21:27

Maybe Ealing have already signed the clock?

I think blues fans would do well to remember the warren era - we were also minted! Never lasts though, Ealing learn from the past!

Posted by: Jonathan Wilcox (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 22:05

Great game. 1-15 ball in hand and comfortable with it. A real team performance today. Defence, scrum and our attacking play all good. A few things to work on, but we seem to be getting better with every game now. Onwards and upwards, we are in the mix at the top end of the table and long may it continue. Well done !

Posted by: TryBlues (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 23:07

Posted by: Blue Fox (IP Logged)
Date: 13 January, 2019 10:28

Will Hooley was magnificent yesterday. His management of the game was faultless enabled by some awesome kicking. Very concerned about his injury though, hope he can make it next week, it looked nasty. Anyone have an update?

Date: 13 January, 2019 18:38

[vimeo.com] try's from yesterday and a good post match interview with Alex Penny.

Current Page: 2 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net