Away days!
Posted by: Riverman (IP Logged)
Date: 24 April, 2019 14:22

With London Irish going up thats one ground i dont like. Below is my list. Look forward to ampthill and perhaps newcastle trips next year

Ealing - No Weird ground
Jersey - Yes Proper
Nottingham - Yes only just
Penzance - Yes nice fans
Yorkshire -awful
Coventry - havent been to new ground
Scottish/Richmond - one of the best food & Beer
Doncaster - Yes Great ground and cow pie is best
Hartpury - No out of town and a long way from any hotel

Re: Away days!
Posted by: compo simonite (IP Logged)
Date: 24 April, 2019 15:38

Riverman

You have enriched my world, as a supporter who no longer travels, I can now visualise the away games.....

Hopefully Ampthill will come up next year and I look forward to your colourful description of them

Posted by: Garlic sausage (IP Logged)
Date: 24 April, 2019 17:01

I like Ealing, plenty of room. Ampthill will ground share with us. So great place.

Posted by: Riverman (IP Logged)
Date: 25 April, 2019 11:22

Ampthill ground share? is that correct. How do you find the Ealing supporters?

Posted by: Bluer Than Ever (IP Logged)
Date: 25 April, 2019 19:12

Admittedly they are quite hard to find; such a large ground, so few supporters, but there are usually a couple hanging about somewhere when a match is on.

Posted by: Garlic sausage (IP Logged)
Date: 25 April, 2019 20:56

My thoughts exactly. (Sm13) As for Amptill,just my guess.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net