Car Parking Question
Posted by: NorfolkFalcon (IP Logged)
Date: 14 July, 2017 07:55

Hi All,

I'm arranging to make my first ever trip to the KP for the Worcester game with me and my best mate. Just wondered what time the car park would be open? I want to arrive at the earliest possible time to explore, take in the world famous KP atmosphere and enjoy a few bevvies.

Also do the club do stadium tours? I would love to look behind the scenes. Had a look on the website and didn't come across anything.

Hopefully we get our season off to a winning start! Would be well worth the 500+ mile trip.

Re: Car Parking Question
Posted by: Falcons_Thunder (IP Logged)
Date: 14 July, 2017 21:24

I'm sure mick hogan and the team would answer every question you have. From experience they are an amazing friendly team

Posted by: markismith50 (IP Logged)
Date: 15 July, 2017 08:30

Hi, the car park opens early so you should have no worries on that score. Worth booking your space in advance via club website as it often sells out. Our public bar, The Tap & Tackle, is open all day and you are most welcome in there.

We do not offer stadium tours unfortunately on match days.

Posted by: dick g (IP Logged)
Date: 15 July, 2017 08:37

Hi Nofolk. It would be nice if you could somehow make yourself known when you visit KP so that you could meet up with some of us, enjoy a couple of the pre-match bevvies of which you speak and watch the game with the South Stand Regulars, the heart of Falcons support.

Date: 15 July, 2017 09:14

Thanks for the feedback all. My mate has now secured the Friday and Saturday off so I will be booking our match tickets (in the South Stand), hotel and possibly car parking later today. Hoping to get a hotel quite close to the ground so we don't have to drive after the game.

Will certainly make ourselves known Dick, we aren't quietest and look forward to bringing our vocal backing to the game. Would be great to meet you and others off this forum.

Be great for the club to get as many fans in for the first game as possible and set the tone for the rest of the season.

Date: 15 July, 2017 16:02

If you want a cheap hotel there's a Travelodge a 10min walk away, also Novotel around same spot. Premier Inn is a 2min drive or is next to Callerton Metro

Date: 15 July, 2017 17:44

Thanks Smithy.

Posted by: There's 35 seconds to go (IP Logged)
Date: 15 July, 2017 19:04

The metro system is also very useful if you want to stay closer to the centre of Newcastle or the coast. The stadium is 10 minutes walk from Kingston Park and Bank Foot stations

Date: 16 July, 2017 08:30

Hotel and tickets booked. South Stand awaits! Cannot wait!

Date: 16 July, 2017 08:41

Great stuff, I hope you have a top weekend.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net