when are the April fixture dates confirmed ?
Posted by: Flumpty (IP Logged)
Date: 10 January, 2019 08:55

Does anyone know when the April fixture dates/times are confirmed ?

I'm hoping to bring my Junior team across for a mini tour in April and it would be good to get a Falcons game in as well i.e game Sat AM, Falcons pm, game Sun AM, or game Sat anytime, game Sun AM, Falcoms PM etc

Re: when are the April fixture dates confirmed ?
Posted by: markismith50 (IP Logged)
Date: 10 January, 2019 09:21

Hi, there's no set date on when the TV picks will be confirmed, but BT Sport have already confirmed all fixtures up until March 24, so the April games will be the next ones to be announced.

Obviously they'll want to see what the league table looks like nearer the time before determining which games they think have the most riding on them.

Date: 10 January, 2019 09:50

Quote:
markismith50
Hi, there's no set date on when the TV picks will be confirmed, but BT Sport have already confirmed all fixtures up until March 24, so the April games will be the next ones to be announced.
Obviously they'll want to see what the league table looks like nearer the time before determining which games they think have the most riding on them.

Thank you for the detailed reply.
If the timings work out OK, I'll see you in April with my group !

Date: 10 January, 2019 09:58

In fairness to BT Sport they generally make their picks a good few weeks before the actual deadline for them to do so. It's much better in that regard than it used to be with other broadcasters, who would leave it very late to announce fixture changes.

Posted by: London_Falcon (IP Logged)
Date: 10 January, 2019 11:01

I booked our juniors' tour to Gloucester on exactly the same weekend that Falcons are playing down there (what a coincidence....). Really hope it is not a Friday game though..

Date: 10 January, 2019 11:51

We've just received the TV picks for rounds 18 and 19, which should hopefully be announced in the next week or so.

Date: 15 January, 2019 09:00

Quote:
markismith50
We've just received the TV picks for rounds 18 and 19, which should hopefully be announced in the next week or so.

On the website, Round 18 is now showing as Fri 12th April - is that now "set" ?

Date: 15 January, 2019 09:08

Yes, as is Sarries away on April 6. Anything after that is still TBC, although the last day of the season is typically the Saturday for all games at the same time.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net