Ricoh Parking
Posted by: Speach (IP Logged)
Date: 11 July, 2017 07:38

I see on sky-blue stalk that they think they are 184 odd/ 10.20 for season and match day parking respectively.

More intriguing is their expectation that the car park B "middle gate" will continue to be used. You know, the traffic light controlled direct onto A444 south middle gate. I am not aware that this has ever been used for a Wasps match. Given it must act to clear things much faster one has to ask why not?

It is a bizarre arrangement that grants tenants better facility than the landlord!!

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
Sun Tzu

Re: Ricoh Parking
Posted by: ricohchezwasp (IP Logged)
Date: 11 July, 2017 08:08

Regularly used with big crowds, am very pleased to have car park b pass because of it

Not a Doctor and not a troll!!

Posted by: Speach (IP Logged)
Date: 11 July, 2017 09:34

Very good. I must hang around too long afterwards. Typically have used A which is probably the slowest to clear but not an issue for lingerers.

CCFC don't have big crowds but seem to benefit from the B quick exit anyway.

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
Sun Tzu

Posted by: Marlow Nick (IP Logged)
Date: 11 July, 2017 18:51

The middle gate in B is why I swapped parking permit. Next time you renew ask the staff if they have any spaces in B. Nine times out of ten it's a quick getaway

Posted by: Andy1210 (IP Logged)
Date: 11 July, 2017 20:23

Quote:
ricohchezwasp
Regularly used with big crowds, am very pleased to have car park b pass because of it

How do you get a car park B pass? I completed the enquiry form on the Ricoh website but never heard back.

Date: 11 July, 2017 20:35

Back very early days at the Ricoh had a c car park pass, got email saying few b spaces available so grabbed one and the rest is history.. 135 split 3-4 ways is s good deal better even when the middle gate opens, offered it each time I renew......

Posted by: PhilH (IP Logged)
Date: 11 July, 2017 22:22

Quote:
ricohchezwasp
135 split 3-4 ways is s good deal better even when the middle gate opens, offered it each time I renew......

Steady on now!

Date: 12 July, 2017 09:49

Quote:
PhilH
Quote:
ricohchezwasp
135 split 3-4 ways is s good deal better even when the middle gate opens, offered it each time I renew......

Steady on now!

As the newbie your contribution is 50%

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net