Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Rugby magazine fantasy rugby
Posted by: ClaretAndBlueWasp (IP Logged)
Date: 08 September, 2017 12:43

Don't forget to change your line ups for this weekend. No Wade, he was going to be my captain for double points.

Posted by: Raggs (IP Logged)
Date: 08 September, 2017 13:10

No Wade leaves me with a scoreless player on the bench (Wade).

Shouldn't have made the transfers I did until *after* squads were released. Ah well, lesson learned.

Posted by: Nomad_Wasp (IP Logged)
Date: 08 September, 2017 13:28

I've only made one squad change this week, but swapped a few players in from those already selected.

Can you only make one change to the squad per week, but play around with the lineup and match day squad as much as you like?

Posted by: Lwasp (IP Logged)
Date: 08 September, 2017 13:49

Quote:
Nomad_Wasp
I've only made one squad change this week, but swapped a few players in from those already selected.
Can you only make one change to the squad per week, but play around with the lineup and match day squad as much as you like?

Nomad, I believe so. And be aware the 20 point penalty per player after your first transfer in the week is on players released, not signed. I made the mistake of releasing 2 and only signing 1 thinking I was avoiding the penalty. D'oh!!

Posted by: Chilham (IP Logged)
Date: 08 September, 2017 14:33

Lozí in to my Fantasy squad, in place of O'Callaghan. I was forward-heavy in my squad, so now have a better balance. Still have too many hookers and not enough props. Two of my bench are on the bench for the actual matches.

Good luck to everyone over the weekend. I hope our "Man at the top" has another good week.

[onceawasp.com]

Date: 08 September, 2017 14:48

You can sign as many as you wish, but only release 1 each week, 20 point penalty for further releases.

Date: 19 November, 2017 17:04

Top of the pile on the week Raggs! And that despite Marchant not playing. Nice job! I wasn't far behind you.

[onceawasp.com]

Date: 19 November, 2017 18:29

Quote:
Chilham
Top of the pile on the week Raggs! And that despite Marchant not playing. Nice job! I wasn't far behind you.

Numbers still to be fully updated, but I'm quite chuffed with that, number 1 in the whole game for the week, number 1 in the Wasps supporters too, and upto 8th overall. What's insane is that another forum league I'm in has one of the 7 people ahead of me (done a great job of cutting down their lead in the last two rounds though).

Date: 20 November, 2017 09:07

Quote:
Raggs
Quote:
Chilham

Numbers still to be fully updated, but I'm quite chuffed with that, number 1 in the whole game for the week, number 1 in the Wasps supporters too, and upto 8th overall. What's insane is that another forum league I'm in has one of the 7 people ahead of me (done a great job of cutting down their lead in the last two rounds though).

Yep, the number-crunchers have dropped you from 1st to 10th and me from 13th to 26th for the week. I got too excited, too soon. Not that that's ever happened before. (Sm100)

Still, good showing.

[onceawasp.com]

Date: 20 November, 2017 09:11

Yeah sad smiley. Even dropped a position in one of my forum leagues, well, not really dropped, before crunching I'd finally made it up, then lost it again.

Current Page: 3 of 3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net